Karen's videos

Guest -Karen-

Awww Karen it was beautiful :wub: I loved all the clips you used, they all worked perfectly! I especially love the one during the Rev.Hall period, i think that's one of my favourite Tachel moments and they weren't even a couple then!

Can't wait for the rest!! I'm excited :lol:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaay Karen, you're back to making vids again :D That song worked perfectly with the clips it was so beautiful :wub: It makes me remember why I love Tachel so much and how many great moments they've had, I love it! Can't wait for the other two :D I love how they were snuggled in bed together when the lyrics said "the only place I want to be is right back home with you" awwww :wub:

Thanks for all your comments :D I usually like to match the audio and the visual as it makes the whole thing work better so I'm glad you liked that.

The next one is more about their ups and downs and isn't really about the lyrics of the song. Watch this space..... :P

Aww Karen it's still :wub: I'm so so pleased you've posted this, it was so well done and everything fit with the pace of the music, I loved it :) It was also really nice to see some Tachel clips that not many people use in music videos, some of them I forgot even happened :lol: So excited for your next one :D And I love the song, you've chosen really good music :)

Archived