Rush

Guest thelonius

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rush has also been bought by RTE in Ireland - they start screening it late tomorrow evening (Saturday night/early Sunday am) on RTE1 so set your DVD recorder, it's certainly worth a look!

Series 2 starts here in Oz on Thu Jul 16. :)

I hope its in a better timelsot as it deserves better ratings (and I want Series 3). I watched the first ep on the Rush website. Jolene is a good addition to the team, its great to see the others back and as usual there is plenty of action.

• 1 year later...

I got bored and went on a Rush binge. Why didn't anyone tell me how awesome this show is? :o

Observations from watching season 1 & half of 2....

- Glad Grace was a goner. She just pissed me off from the get go and I found the actress quite painful to watch, especially with emotional scenes. She always had this smirk on her face, even when she was angry. And I had no sympathy for the character at all.

- I find Michael to be really strange and out of place. Just when you think the character has learnt something and matured he acts like a complete moron.

- Is it me or does the actress playing Shannon look like the actress who plays Charlie on H&A?

- I love the rest of the characters but I have to say my favourites are Kerry & Leon, especially when they are together in a scene. My favourite moments were from 1 episode (when Kerry took Leon to a club and got completely drunk).

And I think it goes without saying that Mulvey has never looked hotter!

Shannon from "Rush" is played by Joelene Anderson whereas Charlie from "HAA" is played by Esther Anderson - don't think they are related unless they are distantly related but they do share the same surname so anything is possible.

Joelene Anderson used to appear in the Aussie drama "All Saints" and she also was on "It Takes Two" the reality singing series where she won a few years ago.

Pierced Musie, if you enjoyed the characters Kerry and Leon in "Rush" then maybe you'd like to try and track down the Aussie drama series "The Secret Life Of Us". They appear together is several episodes throughout Season 1 of the show. They do have a good chemistry together - workwise.

I'm enjoying the current Oz paced series of "Rush" at the moment. It's wonderful to have Jane Allsop in the guest cast as she is an amazing actress.

• 11 months later...

Archived