Rush

Guest thelonius

Omg! That was so so sad...as much I was really hoping that Dom wouldn't die...I really didn't want Grace to! :( Poor Josh, he never really got to be with her, in a proper relationship...some great acting from the guy that plays Conner...loved the part where he was pushing Josh but he didn't retaliate...such an emotional episode!

I wonder if they're going to bring another person in as a new member of the team...that's going to mess things up a bit!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fittingly sombre episode. The only thing missing was the rain.

Poor Grace. She seemed to go from drama to drama, recently going head first over the edge of the highrise, car accident, house trashed, car set alight and the affair with Josh. Yet as a total contrast, when the time came she just slipped away quietly without any fuss.

I also raise my glass to Gracie.

They replayed last week's ep on Saturday night, so I caught the last bit of it. So was Grace the one who died? Glad it wasn't the other dude, seeing as though he just had a baby.

Yes, it was Grace. She seemed fine, complained of a headache and the lights being too bright and a few minutes later she was gone.

I hope you can see part 2 of the episode. Its on the Channel 10 website anyway.

I'm sh*tty that Grace died! They built up the whole Josh/Grace/Husband (Forget name :huh:) storyline, just to have her killed off.

I loved Grace and Josh, one of the main reasons i watched aswell! I can't believe they killed her off... <_<

*Witness Protection* *Witness Protection* Ha. :wink: I really wish it was that easy.

I was gutted they killed Grace off :( The Josh/Grace/Connor triangle was just getting interesting as well. Not that I wanted Dom to die either. To be honest I could have lived without Stella as I'm not keen on her.

I hope Grace is in witness protection! :P It wouldn't surprise me!!

I agree about Kerry and Lawson.. there is definately some chemistry or a history there! :P

• 2 weeks later...

Great episode to end the series. Lots of action :)

Dom was just hilarious. Kerry and Lawson certainly have an intriguing professional relationship. Michael, just can’t help himself. I thought putting the blanket over Stella was a nice touch. But taking a quick look around and then kissing her while she slept! What a kid. I don’t think he meant to be sleazy but he just does things that he knows he shouldn’t when he thinks he won’t get caught. :lol: I guess he'll never grow up.

Really looking forward to the second series next year sometime...I just hope they don’t kill anyone off.

Another part of the show I really like watching is the “behind the scenes” segment. :) Learn a few tricks of the trade and watch the cast, writers and crew comment on aspects of the show. Don Hany was funny when he commented that he’d said to Alyce Platt “ Hi, I’m a fan, how do you kiss”. It must happen all the time. More shows should do that type of segment.

Is this really a good show?

I'm tempted to get hold of some of the episodes but I don't want to unless I know it is good.

All the episodes are available on the Channel 10 website.

http://ten.com.au/tv_rush.html

Just click on the RUSH pic at the bottom of the page and you could watch one to see if its worthwhile looking at others. :)

Archived