Rush

Guest thelonius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

It sucks that this show isn't getting better ratings...I really like it! I suppose it's because it's similar to all the other cop shows...but it's Australian!

Love the show, I just think they’ve got it in the wrong time slot. They should try it up against something other than All Saints.

I love the characters. Michael is on such a learning curve! He couldn’t stop himself putting his finger in the monkeys cage! :lol: Love him. I really like Stella because she’s so upfront. And Leon the operations guy fascinates me every week. Lawson, Josh, Kerry, Dom & Grace...they’re all great. :)

Recognising the locations (because I’ve been there) really gives the show a home grown appeal. :)

^ Yeah, that's true. A better time slot might help them.

I love Leon- he's so funny! And Dom being all concerned about his wife is so cute. ^_^ Poor Josh though- that was so sad about his brother. :( I love Josh/Gace together, but I don't like what Grace is doing to her husband!

I can totally see Kerry and Lawson getting together waaaaaay down the line.... :P

Wow! Another powerful episode.

Who would have imagined what started off as an ordinary day with a run in the park would have ended up with bombs going off, the walking wounded and the nearly dead.

Now I have to wait a week to see how it ends. Its all too much. :lol:

I'm hoping Grace dies.Dom's just had a baby,and if Grace dies we'll get some awesome acting from Callan.

About the ratings,I think it'd do better if it wasn't up against All Saints.I haven't seen many episodes because i can't be bothered taping it and it'll most likely come out on dvd so i'll get that.

Archived