Rush

Guest thelonius

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I tried to watch it. Must say I didn't appreciate the rooftop scenes (and glad I missed the ending if she jumped). Suicidal theme tonight - Packed to the Rafters, All Saints, and Rush. Eh. I was flicking between Rush and All Saints, but All Saints won. Rush might have stood a better chance if I didn't keep landing on that insufferable dog of a woman assuming that anyone younger and prettier than her must be a slut. How mature. Then there were ads, or suicidal people standing on rooftops... I think I'll stick with All Saints from now on. Rush is all a bit too intense for me I'm afraid.

I really wanna see it o_0! Callan Callan Callan <3

I watched a little video on the website which had short interviews of some of the cast and a few little clips, it looks good, mainly because Callan Mulvey is in it hehe, his description of the show sounded like i'd like it though. If it does show in UK, i bet it will be on a Sky channel i don't have ¬_¬. I'll have to wait til if it comes out on dvd, pfffft more money, I really should get a job.

I have only had a quick look the first 2 episodes so far as I haven't had the chance to watch them all the way through yet. I have to say that the camera work is quite off putting..... all the jigging around makes me feel a little queasy. I know it is meant to be 'edgy' but still......

Was that Kit's (and Robbie's!) mate Jane I spotted? :P Glad to see she's moved on from her 2 scenes in Home and Away!

A new POV tonight, focusing more on the aftermath of a death, very interesting. Stella getting shot was a shock.

Some funny lines as well. "Yeah thanks Josh i'm fine." "Nah Grace is driving, we'll be there in ten." :lol:

Didn't like the music tonight, it didn't seem to fit, but this was still a pretty good episode.

I know she's married but screw it, Grace and Josh :wub:

Archived