Hemsworth Brothers

Guest emmasi

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I remember when Luke turned up I thought "Hang on, isn't that Nathan Tyson?"And then, a second later, "Hang on, wasn't his brother just in it?"

I can't really remember much about his old character except his name and the fact he was the school bully.I can't even remember who else was around at the time.

• 2 weeks later...

Chris was in Neighbours? That's interesting! Who did he play?

Oops! :blush: ta!

sorry if it seemed gruff

Haha, it's cool. It's cos some of the links were working, others (including Chris') weren't for me that night and I couldn't be bothered going through it. Silly me. :)

Yes and I realised I quoted myself too. lol!

This is as good a thread as any to ask this... what happened to Josh, and is he likely to ever come back again? I haven't been able to watch the show every day and he seems to have disappeared somewhere along the line. Donna's talking about him like he's long gone :(

I want him to come back...

This is as good a thread as any to ask this... what happened to Josh, and is he likely to ever come back again? I haven't been able to watch the show every day and he seems to have disappeared somewhere along the line. Donna's talking about him like he's long gone :(

I want him to come back...

To memory Josh just used Donna to get close to Bridget. At the Dingoes auction he kept bidding for her against Declan and that's when Donna realised. He then challenged Dec to a wheelchair basketball duel and I *think* that's the last we saw of him. Bridget asked what happened to him as he was one of the nice guys and he said that he was sick of being the one who always lost out because he was disabled. She told him that it had nothing to do with the wheelchair she just likes Declan more than she likes him. Ouch. I don't remember seeing him after that. Shame :(

Archived