Living Together

Guest lucylinda

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 10

No words were spoken. She ran into his arms and they both burst into tears of emotion. Belle finally felt safe again.

“Aden, that was the most beautiful thing I’ve ever read. And this, where did the money for this come from?” Belle said, her voice thin after all the tears.

“Let’s just say I’ve been doing a lot of saving.” He said as he turned her around and tied it around her neck.

Belle fingered it, not sure of what to say next. She wished that he didn’t feel he had to buy her expensive gifts, but felt amazingly special and loved because he had.

“Aden. Everything you said in that letter was so amazing, it means as much to me as this does. I know that you would never hurt me again like you did that time, and I want to be with you just as much as you want to be with me.” Belle said. “did you know I’ve planned our entire life out like a fantasy?” her tone was changing now, she sounded so happy.

“Well I hope that it doesn’t clash with my plan.” Aden replied cheekily. “Because I want to keep this house, but when I have the money we’re going to paint it all bright happy colours like the bedroom. We’re going to fill all the walls with more of your photos and we’re going to have a vegetable patch. When your business is up and running, we’ll think about getting married. The reception will be at the diner, because that’s where we first got to now each other. And after a few years of being a married couple, we’ll have kids. And I want four, because two is not enough, and three is just like my family and I don’t want this family to be anything like mine. By this time, either your business will run itself, or I’ll have a high earning job so you can be at home with the kids. Our kids.”

Belle looked up at him, the seriousness in his voice coming from a guy talking about having four kids was shocking. It wasn’t the same Aden that had crawled into her bed drunk. It wasn’t the same Aden that threw Matilda into the sea or got Geoff drunk. It was a new Aden, but she knew it was really the old Aden. She guessed this is what he must have been like after everything happened to him.

“Screw my plan,” She said. “Yours is perfect in every single way. But about that four, do you seriously expect me to go through childbirth FOUR times?”

The tears that they had been sharing were now replaced with laughter. Little did they know, the happiness wouldn’t last long as a man lurked outside their house.

Hope you liked it.... :lol:

Archived