Doubts Emerge Over Todd Lasance's Crash

Guest cutiepie379

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think maybe we should not judge the story without knowing the facts. None of us were there and therefore non of us can really say whats true and whats not so maybe we should leave it up to the authorities. As the artical says even the eyewitness accounts were conflicting and they were there. I just don't think its our place or the place of the media to try and second guess the truth.

^^ correct being in the public eye doesn't make him a saint but it seems to me that he is a sensible guy!

How can you possibly come to that conclusion by watching an actor playing a role (that someone else written) in a soapie?

^^ correct being in the public eye doesn't make him a saint but it seems to me that he is a sensible guy!

How can you possibly come to that conclusion by watching an actor playing a role (that someone else written) in a soapie?

haha, you have a point but how do you know that he isn't sensible.

anyway we could all go on discussing this for days and never come to a conclusion so i say lets all agree to disagree. and leave it till the investigation is finished. who are we to judge.

I think judgements should be made after all the facts have been investigated.

It's easy to make negative assumptions about Todd because of his age and it's also easy to make positive assumptions if you're a fan of his. But that's all they are, assumptions, not proven facts.

I think that's exactly right. Todd's a young guy who had a suped up car and what do young guys in suped up cars like to do? Speed. However that doesn't mean that he was, he could very well be an extremely sensible driver, he could know that being in the public eye would make things worse for him if he was caught speeding - crash or no crash. None of us know and as Emmasi said, no one but Todd and possibly his pasanger know if he was speeding and all we can do now is start on that positive thinking.

I say, good luck to Todd, whatever the outcome.

anyway we could all go on discussing this for days and never come to a conclusion so i say lets all agree to disagree. and leave it till the investigation is finished. who are we to judge.

So true. Hope you have great weekend.

Cheers. :D

Archived