Ty And Rachel

Guest adelle fan.

Ty's to good for Rachel.

I agree. How dare she accuse him of "breaking in" to his own house, and then she act like HE'S the bad guy after she's the one who just, to her own admission, risked killing him <_<

I hate Rachel. She's just one of those characters...

Ty's to good for Rachel.

I agree. How dare she accuse him of "breaking in" to his own house, and then she act like HE'S the bad guy after she's the one who just, to her own admission, risked killing him <_<

It didn't occur to me that he lived there till you just said it.That makes it worse,she has the nerve to be mad at him for not talking to her when she could've killed him, and accused him of stalking her in HIS HOUSE!!!!

Idiot.

Ty's to good for Rachel.

It didn't occur to me that he lived there till you just said it.That makes it worse,she has the nerve to be mad at him for not talking to her when she could've killed him, and accused him of stalking her in HIS HOUSE!!!!

Idiot.

ty had no possibe reason to creep her out ... did she even apologise to him for nearly killing him all i heard was hows your head and if thats an apology its not a very good one

i still think they will get together though ty is really into her shes just too stubborn to see a hot guy which actually likes her .. although she has just come out of a relationship with angus :wub: why does she get all the hot guys

Archived