BayWear

Guest Eli

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congratulations to all who worked so tediously on the BayWear feature. I like seeing how creatively the characters dress as we tend to forget the different style they wear over the year - it's a great reminder.

Also, there are a few broken links for Mattie: simple white, casual tank and coloured messenger bag and also for Aden: white or lightly coloured shorts.

I look forward to future additions to this feature. :D

Eli, I have tried out what you've suggested.

For the A&F links, I get the following message: We're sorry. The page you requested is unavailable. Please check the URL and try again.

For the AEO links, I get the following message: Our Apologies. We are sorry, but the Product you are requesting is currently unavailable. If you have arrived here because of a bookmark, please update your bookmark file now.

Hm, I see. The problem then probably is that the items are removed from the online store because they're out of style. It's been a few months, and the clothes are probably of the last collection, which means they've been taken down now. They might be replaced by links to similar items, which probably would have to be done every few months. I can'r promise anything right now, because I'm incredibly busy at the moment, but I'll see what I can do later.

Archived