Console (by Cerise) - comments

maccaz

Seriously, that was extremely well written! :o

It was just really beautifully written, had me completely captured from beginning to end. And so heartbreaking, I just love how you ended it! And unlike a lot of the others who have commented to this, I think this works better as a oneshot than it probably would do as a longer fic :wink:

Aww yay, thanks you two :D ~~~ Yep, so like I said this will stay a oneshot, it was written with the intention of being one so I think it reads better as one, besides I don't think I could write a follow up chapter to that. Besides, I do not have time for another long fic right now, especially since I've adopted a huge task, see Writer's Assistance Thread. So yeah. But thank you soooo much for your kind comments (They're the best comments I've ever got I think, and it's surprising I was slightly drunk and hungover at the time I wrote it :P)

i swear i commented this before but it doesn't seem so.. :huh:

but anyway, back to the story.

WOW.

that was fantastic. you wrote it so well and it was so moving.

but you wrote that while you were slightly drunk and hungover :o, thats a fair effort considering how good it is.

well done :D

EDIT: I think it's great the way it is, you don't need to make it longer. :)

Edited by zzazzb

And you say you're a bad writer? :o What does that make me? A horrible writer? :blink: Seriously Kat, that was awesome. And you wrote it while you were slightly drunk?! Oh geez...

There's just no word that'll describe how good that oneshot is. Wow and amazing just doesn't do it. So I'll just say I'm speechless and you can take that any way you like :P

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Console (by Cerise) - comments