Dropping out of Uni

Guest darlingg

If you are really hating it then you're probably not doing yourself too many favours being there, but there are other things for you to consider. You say you want to be a flight attendent or ground stewardess, it may well be that in time you want to progress to a more senior role or a more diverse role. Under these circumstances having your diploma would very likely serve you well, dropping out may (rightly or wrongly) call into question your ability to complete what you start. There were aspects of my second year at uni that I hated, times when I questioned if I was on the right course, but I toughed it out and I know now (several years down the line with a first class honours degree) that staying was right for me. Ultimately you have to do what's right for you, but my advice would be to look beyond the next five to ten years - is it worth 1 more year of your life to give you a probable head start in the future or are you passed the mental/emotional point of no return with regard to your studies?

Good Luck!

Archived