X Factor 2008

Guest ~Dom~

Cheryl has been brilliant so far, and has far exceeded my expectations of what I thought she'd be like as a judge. Hopefully the claws will stay in between her and Dannii :P.

The two Alexandra's were amazing. I hope they both go a long way. I was also really impressed by Eoghan, Michael, Girl Band, Alan and Rachel. They'd all be in the live shows if I had anything to do with it!

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cheryl has been brilliant so far, and has far exceeded my expectations of what I thought she'd be like as a judge. Hopefully the claws will stay in between her and Dannii :P.

The two Alexandra's were amazing. I hope they both go a long way. I was also really impressed by Eoghan, Michael, Girl Band, Alan and Rachel. They'd all be in the live shows if I had anything to do with it!

Girlband were good but it's such a terrible name! Fingers crossed the judges will think of something better if they get through to the finals.

Girlband were good but it's such a terrible name! Fingers crossed the judges will think of something better if they get through to the finals.

I know! It's not exactly the most original name, is it?! :rolleyes:

Apparently the guy who claimed to be on the show because he wanted to find his biological family was lying. :blink:

I read that on Digitalspy and was quite shocked. The auditionees must know that making up a story isn't going to portray them in a good light, and yet they still go ahead and do it. I think with some people it's because they want attension, but he really didn't come across as being the type.

Archived