Beauty In The Breakdown

Guest whispered_envy

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another great chapter.

As much as I didn't like how Justin exploded at Aden like that because it hurt him it was a lovely scene and I wouldn't have expected him to react any other way. It was very realistic. I like that he softened when he heard Aden say he loved her. I think I am going to like his character alot. I hope he sticks around.

As for Belle, I wonder what is the real reason she left him because there is, so happy about that. Now I can continue to love her and not be angry at her for breaking Aden's heart. All we know so is that whatever it is could put her in danger. But why Angelo, Belle. I liked Angelo but as long as he isn't with Belle. But it would be nice to see a nice confrontation between Belle/Aden/Angelo. And considering Aden doesn't want to play nice with Belle and pretend like he is fine that would make for a nice scene between the three.

The nutcase that I'm in love with.

Aww! Aden, you are such a romantic.

Thanks guys!

I've just realised that after tomorrow I probably won't be able to update for two whole weeks (my boyfriend's got some time off work and seeing I'll be living at his house I won't have time to write), so I'll try my best to get the fourth chapter up tomorrow, which will leave you all hanging on at crucial point in the story...because I'm evil like that. :P

Archived