Anti Kirsty

Guest ~Lynd~

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone has to cover them up!

LOL. So true.

I officially dislike Kirsty and have come to join you all in the hating. She is so annoying and frustrating to watch, not to mention she can't act and her over the top facial expressions and rolling of the eyes is getting on my nerves. Also she is bringing down Miles, she's just UGH!

Someone has to cover them up!

LOL. So true.

I officially dislike Kirsty and have come to join you all in the hating. She is so annoying and frustrating to watch, not to mention she can't act and her over the top facial expressions and rolling of the eyes is getting on my nerves. Also she is bringing down Miles, she's just UGH!

Those are exactly my thoughts aswell. She look so incredibly awkward on screen. Even when she's walking across the set you can see how awkward and self-conscious she feels.

I officaly dislike Kirsty. It's sad, because 3 years ago, I really liked her. I hate this thing with Miles. As someone else said, it's dragging Miles down. Kane was meant to be the love of Kirsty's life, yet after 3 years of marriage, he tells her to move on and she does so faster than lightening? WTF? I get that it's unafir to think she should wait for Kane. I get that it's unfair to dismiss the relationship before we've really seen the whole of it (Or me, rather. I'm not up to date on H&A at the mo), but because of the fact they've paired her off with Miles and the general fact she's not the Kirsty I was once a fan of, I'm all for ANTI Kirsty talk.

I don't know if that made sense.... :lol:

had to post again ... got on the topic of her and wanted to say her and miles give me the dry boak , shes pathetic and hes an idiot , he knows he should be with leah and kirsty should bugger off back to where she came from and leave cute little ollie .. hes problably the only thing i like thats attached to her

Archived