Anti Kirsty

Guest ~Lynd~

^^ Agreed maybe if she wore some actually clothes to work then he wouldn't be drooling all over her. She is such a flirt, she probebly took a while to comfort him because she likes the attention lol. Oh and another thing, her wardrobe is hidious so its not as if she is even wearing nice yet in appropriate clothes. Seriously she needs to hurry up leave, but in a way which means we can still have Ollie cos he is cutie and the one good think that came out of her and Kane returning. As for blaming Jai, she should have not left Ollie was a bunch of 14 year olds if she doesn't trust them, and mistakes happen!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

uk pace todays ep: ARGHH!! i hated the Miles&Kirsty scenes so nothing new there , but the end bit reaaaally annoyed me as well where she had a go at Nicole and then walked off wiggling and walking like she thought she was IT! I wasn't a fan of Nicole at all, but after her efforts against kirsty today, i think i'm gonna like her after all, and the conflict it seems like is going to happen between them! Someone needs to put kirsty in her places, Nicole could be just the one to do it! Irene just stood by and watched as well! Kirsty went over to Nicole to stop her from being loud and arguing in the diner, then she did exactly the same thing! she was just looking for an excuse to go over and be nasty to her, ye Nicole can be a brat but kirsty didn't have to go about it like that, it was really horrible, so much for 'kirsty is a whole new person', seemed like same old nasty kirsty to me. oh and like she said "ye but i'm a member of staff" exactly! act like one! she kept going on about respect, she isn't very respectable is she!

While I don't like or agree with blaming a woman's clothes for a mans behaviour, I have to say Kirsty's wardrobe in last nights Aus ep was hideous. A top she was practically falling out of and a short demin skirt. Very inappropriate for an office.

I know she's not meant to have that much money but the wardrobe department are making her look awful.

^^^ You have a point I guess what I personally mean by what I have said is that while it doesn't excuse his behaviour, it isnt helping it either, if she didn't reveal as much he wouldn't have as much to drool over mind you he would still be drooling. I also agree with you, yes she might not have much money but still she could still by some nice clothes, even just a simple top and skirt would be nice and cheap, and not make her look like she got dressed in the dark.

While I don't like or agree with blaming a woman's clothes for a mans behaviour, I have to say Kirsty's wardrobe in last nights Aus ep was hideous. A top she was practically falling out of and a short demin skirt. Very inappropriate for an office.

I know she's not meant to have that much money but the wardrobe department are making her look awful.

I get what you're saying but she needs to take some responsibility,she dresses totally unacceptable for an office.

As for tonight in Aus,i hate to tell you love but a secretary doesn't have that power.

I get what you're saying but she needs to take some responsibility,she dresses totally unacceptable for an office.

As for tonight in Aus,i hate to tell you love but a secretary doesn't have that power.

What happened tonight? I watched the episode but FF'd Kirsty.

In a nutshell, she told Bartlett to back off. He apologised for the misunderstanding and then proceeded to take measures to woo her with a motorbike because she says she likes them. That Matthew kid who pushed Jai off the pier also called her hot and she threaten to put him on detention even though she's not a teacher and I don't think she has that authority, especially outside of school. She's just strange.

I think I've said it before but I'll say it again, her clothes are inappropriate for a school office, way more than Jazz ever was, and whenever I see Kirsty wearing a dress cut down to her belly-button, I always feel a twinge of bitter hatred for the double standards. Kirsty's wonderful so she can do whatever she likes and be loved by everyone, but Jazz is evil so if she wears a top to school that is a little too nice, she gets treated like a pedophile trying to lure young boys, or a terrible example for the likes of Nicole. Bah.

I don't exactly hate Kirsty but I hate how much screen time her pointlessness takes up, and the way she makes Miles so unbearably boring whenever he's around her, dealing with her hundred and one issues...

I also hate how they sacrificed Kane and everything that was ever good about him - including the romantic happy ending - just to get her back. It was not a fair trade.

^ Thanks for that. I presume it is the detention giving the poster was referring to when they said "she doesn't have that power".

These wardrobe maladies are more of her overt sexuality, which frankly I really do not need shoved in my face. Perhaps it's because I don't think she's sexy that I mind it so offensive. Jazz could pull it off much better. Also Jazz was written to be a vixen of sorts. We are supposed to take Kirsty seriously as a mother and genuine care-giver while watching her slop around with her bits all but hanging out.

Mind you I know some one else who had there bits hanging out in nearly every episode she was in and that was Amanda she didnt care and for a woman with a 18 year old daughter its disgraceful the same will happen to Kirsty just wait and see.

Shes soon forggotten about her husband whos in jail.

Archived