Anti Kirsty

Guest ~Lynd~

How dare she speak to Bartlett how she did.She makes me want to throw something at the tv.

Yeah she was getting very nasty and the side we have seen from her during her last stint are starting to resurface.She was being totally out of line and was threatening Bartlett after everything he has done for her and all the money hes given her.i think the writer's are sorry for bringing Kirsty back and I think she will be axed sooner rather than later.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How dare she speak to Bartlett how she did.She makes me want to throw something at the tv.

Yeah she was getting very nasty and the side we have seen from her during her last stint are starting to resurface.She was being totally out of line and was threatening Bartlett after everything he has done for her and all the money hes given her.i think the writer's are sorry for bringing Kirsty back and I think she will be axed sooner rather than later.

lol umm if the writer's are sorry for bringing Kirsty back she still wouldnt be filming would she lol

lol umm if the writer's are sorry for bringing Kirsty back she still wouldnt be filming would she lol

Well maybe they want to give her time to settle back into the role as shes only been back for a couple of months and maybe want to wait to see how things go.besides the storylines are planned well in advance and they might not have had much of a chance to see the viewers point of view.

Archived