The Olympics, 2008.

Guest stephyrose4

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’ve gotta say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the swimming. Phelps has been out of this world. I’m very pleased for Rebecca Adlington. And I don’t think I’ve seen so many world records broken at previous swimming events in the games.

I'm SO proud of the kiwi's efforts last night!! They were awesome!! My heart went out to Mahe Drysdale....poor guy looked like he was really suffering. And I have a new found love for Valerie!

Oh yeah!! The kiwi's were kickin' it last night :D

Did you see that twat of a presenter at the rowing who was disappointed because the women only got Silver. I'm getting sick of the UK presenters being bitches towards those who tries their damn hardest.

But weren't they favourites for the gold so to acheive silver is underachievement? GB up to 3rd, but most of the remaining events require us to actually stand up, so we're bummered.

Did you see that twat of a presenter at the rowing who was disappointed because the women only got Silver. I'm getting sick of the UK presenters being bitches towards those who tries their damn hardest.

But weren't they favourites for the gold so to acheive silver is underachievement? GB up to 3rd, but most of the remaining events require us to actually stand up, so we're bummered.

Yeah - i think we've got 2 more guaranteed medals tomorrow in the track cycling, but then we will not get any more!

I'm SO proud of the kiwi's efforts last night!! They were awesome!! My heart went out to Mahe Drysdale....poor guy looked like he was really suffering. And I have a new found love for Valerie!

Oh yeah!! The kiwi's were kickin' it last night :D

I agree. Super Saturday alright! To make things even better, All Blacks beat South Africa 19-0. Great day for NZ sport!

Archived