Exam Results 2008...

Guest Cal

Ahhh!! I am sooo happy! :D I got 505, which is 10 points over what I need. Now I'm just hoping the points don't go up!

My results:

Business - A2

English - B1

Irish - B1

French - B1

Maths - B2

Accouting - B2

Physics - B3

You count your best six so physics is left out!

Business and Law here i come!!

Well done!

I get my A level results tomorrow and I don't think i've ever been quite so nervous in my entire life, i'm not sure what time i'm going to collect them tomorrow whatever time my friend comes to pick me up I guess but I very much doubt i'll be getting a lot of sleep tonight :(

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ahhh!! I am sooo happy! :D I got 505, which is 10 points over what I need. Now I'm just hoping the points don't go up!

My results:

Business - A2

English - B1

Irish - B1

French - B1

Maths - B2

Accouting - B2

Physics - B3

Well done!

I get my A level results tomorrow and I don't think i've ever been quite so nervous in my entire life, i'm not sure what time i'm going to collect them tomorrow whatever time my friend comes to pick me up I guess but I very much doubt i'll be getting a lot of sleep tonight :(

Thank you! It's easier said than done but try not to worry about them too much. Let us know how you get on!

My results:

Business - A2

English - B1

Irish - B1

French - B1

Maths - B2

Accouting - B2

Physics - B3

WELL DONE! :D

Here are my results:

Irish (O) - D2 (Seriously?! I thought I failed it!)

English (H) - C2 (Weee!)

Math (O) - C3 (Ha! In your face Ms. Walsh!)

Geography (H) - C1 (wooooot)

French (O) - B2 (:D)

Art (H) - C1 (Very pleased. I screwed up the Art:History paper!)

Business (O) - B2 (yay!)

Overall, I got 315, then minus Irish and I have 305. Not great, but I only needed 260 for my course. It's a level 7, but I hope to continue on and do the extra year for the Honours Degree. It's Tourism in DIT. But I think I'll defer it for a year to get my head sorted. :D

:D I did good, for me! I didn't fail Irish either C3 Ohhh yeah or accounting C3 in that also. :) And when I heard 5000 people failed OL and FL maths, I nearly died. :o But I didn't fail maths either. :P Glad its over now.

Excellent results Siog Alainn and Cal :) Well done! Good luck to people get A's Levels tomorrow.

Uhhh... I've got AS results tomorrow. I'm pretty nervous... I know I didn't do as well as I should. Urgh.

But congratz to those people who have already got their results!

Same, I know I botched them up. Hopefully I can resit and improve! Good Luck guys

I am so frustrated at the moment. My head of sixth form phoned me this morning saying that he couldn't tell me what I've got, I have to wait until tomorrow, but I've done well. He then asked me to go into school this morning for a photo thing for the local paper so the pictures can be in the paper tomorrow. There were 7 of us there and he wouldn't tell us, only that we'd done well.

All I want to know is if I've done well enough to get into Uni! He kept saying exceptionally good but is it good enough? I just want to know.

I am so frustrated at the moment. My head of sixth form phoned me this morning saying that he couldn't tell me what I've got, I have to wait until tomorrow, but I've done well. He then asked me to go into school this morning for a photo thing for the local paper so the pictures can be in the paper tomorrow. There were 7 of us there and he wouldn't tell us, only that we'd done well.

All I want to know is if I've done well enough to get into Uni! He kept saying exceptionally good but is it good enough? I just want to know.

That sounds like a good sign :D I hope you're happy with them!

Well done Lainey!! Hope you enjoyed your night more than I did! Maybe I should go to the have a moan thread...

That sounds like it's really good. I wouldn't worry if I were you, though I'm sure your mind is going crazy!

Archived