Exam Results 2008...

Guest Cal

When we got our Junior Cert results, the vice-principal handed up the envelope and said "Excellent results" ... So I'm thinking they know what we got before we do. Now, my vice-principal was my accounting teacher so she will know and that exam was so difficult! :(

Is it 10am everywhere? I have no idea what time we are getting ours at. We were never told. My friends wanted to open them together but I'm not doing that. I'm opening them, looking at them and will probably end up crying because they will be horrible. :( Then I will show them, maybe. :P

Good luck everyone! :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When we got our Junior Cert results, the vice-principal handed up the envelope and said "Excellent results" ... So I'm thinking they know what we got before we do. Now, my vice-principal was my accounting teacher so she will know and that exam was so difficult!

Is it 10am everywhere? I have no idea what time we are getting ours at. We were never told. My friends wanted to open them together but I'm not doing that. I'm opening them, looking at them and will probably end up crying because they will be horrible. Then I will show them, maybe.

Good luck everyone!

I think most schools issue them at 9am, but nobody is certain as to what time their school issues them at. They never told us, so it's kinda hit-and-miss. :P

Instead of ripping the envelope open and looking at all my results at once, I think I'll edge the paper out and look at them one-by-one. I would be devastated if the first thing I saw was E for Irish. :P

Good Luck everyone.

I get my results on 21st August.

Bloody dreading it.

Im sooo scared. Scared im going to fail my exams.

But what ever i get, im just going to be glad i tryed my best.

Exactly, be proud of what you get because you tried your best. I know I won't do well, but I gave it my all and I can't do anything about it now anyway. :)

8 hrs.....or maybe 10. I'm trying to stay up as late as possible so I'll sleep more in the morning. Same as your school Cal, ours didn't tell us anything.

I want to open mine on my own, just to try react in a decent way, be it disappointment or major happiness! I'm sure I'll get on here at some stage to tell you how I do!

Oh! Just found out we're going in at 10 apparently :P

Ohh, good luck to everyone!

Cal, deep breaths... They did that last year. I went down early and protested

I'm going to punch somebody when I get there. It's not even funny. <_<:P

EDIT: Je suis très fâché. :angry: (Probably not right, but I don't care anymore)

I get my A level results tomorrow! I'm so nervous

Good luck to everyone else who is collecting their results!

Good luck with your A Levels! :)

Ahhh!! I am sooo happy! :D I got 505, which is 10 points over what I need. Now I'm just hoping the points don't go up!

My results:

Business - A2

English - B1

Irish - B1

French - B1

Maths - B2

Accouting - B2

Physics - B3

You count your best six so physics is left out!

Business and Law here i come!!

Archived