Exam Results 2008...

Guest Cal

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm kind of....meh about it. I'm hoping for 500+ and I know I'm capable. But I'm just wondering now if I've done enough?? I was really happy with some papers (maths, business) some not so much (accounting :angry: laineyloo knows what I'm talking about :P) I don't think it would bother me too much to repeat if necessary, cause if I don't get CAO no1, I really don't want no.2

One good thing though is me and four friends decided to go to London for a day (thank you Michael O'Leary) the day befroe the results to take our minds of it and so far it's working. It's not so much 7 days to results as it is 6 days to London!

Laineyloo, what you're saying about your aunt is totally true with me too! My mam's wants to tell everyone exactly what I get. But if it's really high I don't want to look like I'm bragging, but if it's lower than I want I don't want people to know I'm not happy, as loads of my friends would be really happy with say 450 and I wouldn't.....:( Hope that makes sense...

Sorry, I seen to have rambled slightly :D

Good luck everyone!

good luck everyone wit your results. I remember the wait well (my brother acutally asked me if i was pregnant before my results, cause i was so nervous i was being sick every morning!!!). It was 8 years ago i got mine. i'm sure you'll all be fine, you did your best and there's nothing you can do now. Enjoy London Siog.

good luck everyone wit your results. I remember the wait well (my brother acutally asked me if i was pregnant before my results, cause i was so nervous i was being sick every morning!!!). It was 8 years ago i got mine. i'm sure you'll all be fine, you did your best and there's nothing you can do now. Enjoy London Siog.

Thank you! Like you said there's nothing that can be done now!

..... 21 hours left until..... :(

I'm collecting mine at 10am tomorrow. I don't know how to approach the whole thing. Do I hide when I get the results to avoid embarrassment? Or do I open them with everybody else and hope for the best? :unsure:

Good luck everybody!

Archived