Style & Fashion

Guest Eli

^^ i'd say the best way to dress is to hide your flaws and accentuate your best features! i dnt know what shape you are so i dont really know what clothes to suggest but get a copy of "trinny and susannah the body shape bible" its a life saver...also follow the advice of coco chanel "have a look in the mirror and then take something off". also the most flattering length of a dress or skirt on any girl is just below the knee. if you're slightly larger then dresses which have a band under the bust are great as the skirt of the dress will skim over the stomach and hips instead of clinging. ummm...ruffled singlets are also great and just being careful of what fabrics you wear...like jersey is a no-no as it is really clingy. hope that helps! oh and also dont worry about colour! colours are also flattering if you find a colour that suits your complexion and if the cut is right! xo

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

My hair straightener has kindly died on me, and I need a new one <_< ...any reccomendations?? I don't want a really expensive one, but I don't want one that will burn my hair to a crisp either...

Not expensive? Probably a Remington one with ceramic plates. The ceramic is supposed to prtect your hair and they are only about $40ish NZ

My hair straightener has kindly died on me, and I need a new one <_< ...any reccomendations?? I don't want a really expensive one, but I don't want one that will burn my hair to a crisp either...

Not expensive? Probably a Remington one with ceramic plates. The ceramic is supposed to prtect your hair and they are only about $40ish NZ

Thanks for that! I ended up caving and bought an expensive one, damn those sales assistants, they made it sound so good! I worked an few extra shifts so I'm not completely broke :lol:

Thanks for that! I ended up caving and bought an expensive one, damn those sales assistants, they made it sound so good! I worked an few extra shifts so I'm not completely broke :lol:

Did you get a GHD or Gourgeous hair straightener, or something a bit cheaper

Yeah I got a GHD, I thought if I was going to spend a bit I may as well get the best! I was going to get this other one, NHD or something like that for $150 but they were out of stock...

Mum's going to kill me, that I spent so much money on a hair straigtener! She hates me straigtening my hair, its ruins your hair blah blah blah...

Archived