Nicole and Geoff

Guest lauragrinter

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well someone had to say it: Awww, how cute was Geoff on the beach :wub: (the glitter helped) Too bad she bolted on him, poor thing, looked so confused. :(

Side note: The last couple of shots on the offical sites next week in pictures 'specially the last one, creepy!

:unsure:

I actually really want to see where this goes, the previews at the end of the Australian episodes are amazing and Geoff was rather cute when he told Nicole he liked her. Maybe if Elliot leaves they'll play around with a relationship between Nicole and Geoff, make things a little harder for Melody- she can't expect Geoff to have put his life on hold. There's definately chemistry here and Nicole needs someone who will genuinely care for her which Geoff can do.

I actually really want to see where this goes, the previews at the end of the Australian episodes are amazing and Geoff was rather cute when he told Nicole he liked her. Maybe if Elliot leaves they'll play around with a relationship between Nicole and Geoff, make things a little harder for Melody- she can't expect Geoff to have put his life on hold. There's definately chemistry here and Nicole needs someone who will genuinely care for her which Geoff can do.

Not only that Geoff needs someone to corrupt him. I really don't like Geoff half the time even though I really want to because I love him the other half. Nicole may just be the person he needs to tone down his hypocritical opinions and his bible bashing antics. I think someone like Melody is the VERY LAST thing that Geoff needs.

Just thought I'd point out how cute they were tonight, Geoff played 'cool' almost as badly as could be expected, the look on Ruby's face :lol:

And Nicole trying not to grin when nobody was looking :wub: She couldn't help it.

Just thought I'd point out how cute they were tonight, Geoff played 'cool' almost as badly as could be expected, the look on Ruby's face :lol:

And Nicole trying not to grin when nobody was looking :wub: She couldn't help it.

Oh i though that was hilarious - she was like don't even talk to her and as soon as he saw her he ran straight up to her.

I'm actually liking these to -hope it works out for them

I Think Geoff Has Liked Nicole All Along TBH But Was Confused Of His Feelings.

I Think Geoff Would Be Good For Nicole, He Might Be Able To Tame Her Attitude.

I Think They Would Make A Really Cute Couple Aswell, And If Geoff Was With Nicole It Might Take Geoffs Focus Off Annie & Jai, Seeing As *Jannie* Is One Of Mii Fav Couples At The Min!! :D

Archived