Cheating, Lies and Deception

Guest Jack+Martha4Eva!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the comments i decided to put the next chapter up seing as how i probably wont be able to do it tomorw and i had already written it so enjoy

Chapter 7:

"So how did it go with Aden?" Mattie asked Belle they were sitting in the diner having lunch

"It was rocky for a bit but it worked out in the end" Belle said while taking a bite of her salad

"Have you told him how you flipped the coin?"

"No, he'll be way to angry if he found out that i had to flip a coin instead of me just choosing him on my own" Belle said little did she no Aden was standing behind her

"You flipped a coin?" Aden said standing behind Belle he's face looked so sad and in his hand was a small red coloured box

Belle turned around to see Aden standing behind her oh no she thought"Aden? what are you doing here?" she asked

"I bought you something" Aden said dropping the box onto the table "Did you really flip a coin to make up your mind?" Aden asked

Belle looked at Aden "Well yes but..." before Belle could finish Aden interupted her "Thats all i needed to hear" Aden said turning around and walking out of the diner

"Aden wait" Belle called after him "Im glad that i did flip the coin because i ended up with you i want to be with you Aden im really sorry about the coin but i didnt no what else to do i couldnt decide"

"If you wanted to be with me Belle you would of chose me on your own not because of a coin what happened if it was Drew?What would you of done then? You no Belle you discust me and i dont want to see your face again so just stay away" Aden yelled at Belle then walked out of the diner

Mattie its me Luc im really sorry to how i left the other day but i did mean what i said i love you and i always will please call me back when you get this Ric walked in just in time to hear the message he ran over to pick up the phone but Lucas had already hung up so he sat on the couch waiting for Matilda to finish getting ready for there date

"Im ready" Matilda said as she came out smiling from her room she was dressed in a small blue dress but her smile soon stopped when she seen the look on Rics face "Whats wrong?"

"When do you plan on telling me about Lucas"

"What about Lucas he left and thats all there is to it"

"Really?" Ric asked hurt that Matilda lied to him again he went over to the phone and played back the message so matilda could hear Mattie its me Luc im really sorry to how i left the other day but i did mean what i said i love you and i always will please call me back when you get this

"Ric it's not what it looks like"

"Thats why he came back not to visit his family but he came back for you? And when exactly did you plan on teliing me this?" Ric asked

"I..i didnt think it was a big deal i told that there was no chance of us and then he took off i love you Ric me and Lucas are history" Matilda said trying to reasure Ric that nothing was going on

"By the sounds of that message you arent and you look great but you can forget about dinner and any more dinners as a matter of a fact where over Matilda" Ric said

"What?Ric no just because of Lucas's message?"

"No because you lied to me again!!Dont you rember last time what happened we both promised no more lying and what do you go and do!what you always do so were over" Ric said storming out the door

Spoilers

Can Matilda save her relationship and will Aden come around?Meanwhile there's a hot new cop turning up in summer bay

Chapter 8:

"Hi what can i get you?" Belle asked the police officer it was monday morning and Irene called in sick so Belle took over the morning shift.

"A coffee thanks and i wouldnt mind your number next to it either"

"I dont even no you" Belle said staring at the cop she checked him out he was pretty hot

"The names Angelo" Angelo said smiling and putting his hand out to shake Belle's

"Im Belle" Belle said shaking his hand "So you new in town" Belle asked

"Yeh i just moved here" Angelo said smiling

"Oh" Belle said turning to make his coffee

"So how about a tour of the town some time"

"Nice try but i have a b...."

"Let me guess you have a boyrfriend?" Angelo asked

"Uhh no" Belle said with a small smile

"Good then there wont be anyone getting mad at you for showing me around" Angelo said smiling as Belle handed him his coffee and Angelo handed her a $5 dollar note

"Keep the change" Angelo smiled and walked off

"Roman we need another burger they asked for no mayo and theres mayo on it" Belle pointed out to Roman as she put the plate on the bench

"Oh this place is over crowded where's Irene?"

"She called in sick so thats why im here taking over her shift"

"Irene sick?Thats not like her"

"Yeh"

"Well Aden should be here any second" Just as Roman said that Aden walked in "Ahh here he is hey mate" Roman said to Aden

"Hey" Aden said completly ignoring the fact that Belle was standing right there but he just couldnt talk to her he was way to angry

"What so your just ignoring me now?" Belle asked Aden

"Uh yep thats the plan" Aden said tying his apron around his waist

"Aden, how many times do i have to tell you im sorry ok i just can we forgot about it and start over" Belle asked

"I have to work so i dont have time to talk about this right now" Aden said as he picked up two coffees and went out to serve them to the customers

"Aden!" Belle said why did he have to make everything so difficult?

"Hey" Angelo said to Belle as he walked in the diner "You ready to show me around town?"

"Yep let me just grab my bag" Belle said walking into the kitchen grabbing her bag "Aden can you close up for me please" Belle asked but Aden just ignored her.

"Ok lets go" Belle said putting her bag on her shoulder and then started to walk out of the diner with Angelo leaving Aden behind watching them walk out together

"So how long have you been in summerbay for?" Angelo asked Belle as they were walking down the beach

"A few years" Belle said with a smile

"So i was thinking if your not doing anything tomorow night you might wanna get dinner with me?" Angelo asked

"Are you asking me out on a date constable?"

"So what do you think?"

"Uhh i have to check i made plans with someone but im pretty sure there cancelled but just to make it clear where just going as friends"

"I'll take what i can get" Angelo said smiling

Spoilers:

Is it really over between Aden and Belle?

Let me no what you think :D

Archived