Cheating, Lies and Deception

Guest Jack+Martha4Eva!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 5:

"Have you made up your mind yet?" Mattie asked Belle while there where drinking their milkshakes

"No" Belle sighed " I dont no who to pick i love Drew even after everything but there's also something that draws me to Aden"

"There gonna want to no soon have you decided how your going to decide?" Mattie asked curiously

"Well if i havnt made a desicion by the end of the day im flipping a coin"

"Hm well thats one way to do it or you could just follow your heart"

"Mattie its not that simple"

Before Mattie could say anything she looked at her wrist crapshe though "I have to go" she said while standing up from her chair "Im late for school i'll cya later"

"Yeh cya" Belle said miserably as she watched Mattie pick her bad up and leave the diner.

"Nicole wait up" Geoff said trying to catch up to Nicole but Nicole just kept making things worse for him by keeping on walking by the time he ran into the school gates Nicole was already closing her locker door and heading off to class. "Nicole"

Nicole just looked at him then turned away

"Nicole can we talk?" Geoff asked standing right behind her

Nicole spun around "There's nothing to talk about" she pointed out flatly

"Listen i no your angry about the whole Melody situation but me and Melody are history please dont be like this Nicole"

"I have to go to class" She said and with that she spun around and headed off to class leaving Geoff standing there

"Its the end of the day" Matilda pointed out

"I no" Belle said figiting with the coin in her hand

"Are you going to flip it or not i have to go see Lucas" Matilda asked

"Ok, ok heads Aden and tails Drew" Belle said as flipped the coin in the air and caught it with her hand to reveal....

"What are you doing?" Mattie asked Lucas as she walked into his room

"What does it look like?" Lucas said as he shoved clothes into his bag

Matilda looked around his room was a mess there where clothes everywere beign stuffed into his bag and suitcase "It looks like your packing but why?"

"Well your with Ric now so you dont need me around"

"Lucas please dont go" Mattie pleaded but that didnt stop Lucas from packing he picked up the rest of his clothes and tidied the room a bit before walking up to Matilda "I love you" Lucas whispered in her ear before walking out the door I love you to Mattie thought. She sighed helplessly as she watched Lucas walk out of her life

Spoilers:

We see another side to Nicole and was it heads or tails for Belle?

Please let me no what you think :D

Chapter 6:

"Hey Aden" Nicole said walking into the house dropping her bag on the floor and heading straight to the kitchen for something to eat

"Hey princess, bible boy is out the back waiting for you" Aden said looking up from his homework and pointing out the back

"What?" Nicole exclaimed "You let him in"

"You should seen the look on his face he looked like a lost puppy what did you want me to do tell him to leave i couldnt break his heart Nic" Aden said with a smirk on his face

"You let him in on purpose you new i didnt want to talk to him!!Ahh" Nicole said storming out to the back

"Geoff what are you doing here?" Nicole said sitting down across from him

"Why else would i be here Nic if you didnt completly blow me off at school then we could sort things out calmly" Nicole just rolled her eyes before speaking "What are you going to read a page from that bible of yours"

"Nic" was all that Geoff managed to say

"What?" Nicole said completly oblivious to the fact that she had hurt Geoffs feelings

"Forget it" Geoff said getting up and putting his bag on his shouler

"Wait, Where are you going?" Nicole asked

"Home seing as you dont want to work things out and you wont listen to me" Geoff said starting to walk out but before he could Nicole worked up enough courage to finally say two words no one ever thought she would say not even herself

"Geoff wait im sorry"

Geoff turned around stunned "What?"

"Dont make me say it again" Nicole said looking at him with a small smile on her face

He grabbed the seat and pulled it next to her and sat down

"I just got really jealous of you and Melody i mean you were completly devastated when she broke up with you and now shes back in your life and i feel like im just second in everyones life im never out first like with Charlie and Roman, with Mum and her boyfriend and now you because Melodys back all you want to do is see her all the time you dont want to hang out with me anymore no one does.." Nicole said looking down at the floor

"Nic shes my friend im just trying to help her"

"Heads" Belle said out loud

"What" Mattie said shocked

"Its heads" Belle repeated

"So are you acutally going to go with Aden?"

"Well it was heads and i dont no maybe its like fate i mean i kind of do have feelings for him"

"Hm never thought i would ever hear those words out of your mouth"

"Yeh well i guess im gonna go find Aden" Belle said standing up "I'll cya later"

"Aden" Belle screamed chasing him down the beach

Aden turned to see Belle running towards him "What?"

"I choose you Aden i choose you" Belle said finally face to face with him she leant in and kisses him he kissed back then pulled away

"Whats wrong?" Belle asked

"Belle i cant do this" Aden said

"Are you joking" Belle said standing back looking at him

"What makes you think i want to be with you anyway your just some s!ut thats been with every guy in town"

"Thats not true" Belle said with a tear in her she couldnt believe what Aden was saying

"Yeh it is and i dont want to be with someone who's been with everyone in town so go find yourself another guy to screw cauz i'm one guy you'll never get" Aden said walking off the beach he fought off tears from coming down his eye he new he shouldnt of been that harsh with her but he had so much going on his father was back on the bottle and his past coming back to haunt him he just couldnt bare telling Belle the truth so he let her stand there by herself crying not realising how supportive she would be if she found out

"Belle turned off the light ready to go to sleep when Aden came in through her window she turned around to see him

"Get out" she said furiously"

"Listen Belle im really sorry i was thinking about everything and i no i made a mistake" he said walking over to her bed

"I cant even stand looking at you right now, do you have any idea how you made me feel on the beach?I chose you over my boyfriend and then you shouting your mouth of at me so just go" Belle said sitting up

"Belle"

"Go"

"I can explain about before"

"Im waiting"

"I no its not really an excuse but i just found out my fathers back on the bottle i mean i thought he buried drinking with his past and i did the same but now that his back on the bottle my past that i've been hiding and burying inside of me has all came back and i just couldnt handle it" Aden said with tears coming down his eyes Belle leaned in and hugged him

"I had no idea Aden"

"Yeh me to" He looked up at her and kissed her "Im sorry"

Spoilers:

Adelle are together but its not all smooth sailing. Are Ric and Mattie over for good?

Please let me no what you think :D

Archived