Cheating, Lies and Deception

Guest Jack+Martha4Eva!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry it took so long to update this but i completely forgot i've been so busy with school and some other stuff but here it is:

Chapter 4:

Belle walked along the beach looking for Drew she hadnt been able to find him anywere she turned around and sure enough then was Drew standing right in front of her

"Looking for me?" Drew asked

"Actuall yeh, I wanna explain about the other day im really sorry i didnt plan on it and Aden just kissed me"

"Save it Taylor" Drew said starting to walk off

"Drew cant you just forgive me please it was a mistake and i never meant for it to happen" Belle shouted after him

Then Drew started to walk back "Forgive you?I walk in to your bedroom to find you kissing Aden what would of happened if i didnt walk in when i did!" Drew said angrily

"You cheated on me and it wasnt just a kiss you slept with my MOTHER my mother not another girl at school my MOTHER and i forgave you because i love you but now i finally see that i made a mistake a big mistake" Belle said practically screaming so everyone on the beach could here before turning around and walking towards the door

"Taylor!" Drew shouted after her but he got no response she just kept walking

"Hey Annie" Nicole said smiling as she walked into the house "Wheres Geoff"

"He's upstairs he'll be down in a minute" Annie said while trying to find her bag

"Where are you going?" Nicole asked as she sat down on the sofa

"Oh im going to see Melody she's back i thought i'd go and help her get some stuff ready for school and catch up and everything" Annie said smiling

"Melody's back?" Nicole asked seeming furious

"Yehh didnt Geoff tell you?" Annie asked

"No he didnt".. but before Annie could say anything Geoff came walking down the stairs he looked at Nicole she had an angry look on her face

"Whats wrong Nicole?" Geoff asked curiously

"Whats wrong?, Whats wrong? I dont no maybe the fact that your ex-girlfriend is back in town and you didnt think of mentioning it to me?

"I was gonna tell you" Geoff said trying to defend himself

"When before or after you get back with her?" Nicole said with her hand on her hip

"I think im gonna go" Annie said grabing her phone adn rushing out the door"

"Thats not a bad idea Annie i think im gonna go to" She grabbed her bag from the table and stormed out while Geoff just stood there completly oblivous to why she was so angry.

Belle has turned off her lamp and was getting ready to go to sleep when her window opened and a male figure crawled in Aden she thought Sure enough it was him he walked over and sat on her bed

"So wheres Drew?" Aden asked with a smirk on his face

"Aden get out i dont want to talk to you right now" Belle said sitting up in her bed

"Ahh here we go again" Aden sighed

"Here we go where agin?" Belle asked confused

"You pretending that your not into me Belle everyone knows it i no it, you no it, hell half of summer bay knows it besides lover boy who was completely oblivious to it until now" Aden said smiling

"Aden i dont like you never have never will!Your just a plain jerk and thats all there is to it" Belle said folding her arms across her chest

"What and Drew isnt?He slept with your mother!and you take him back,You no what Belle" Aden said starting to stand up"When you decide to stop this little charade of yours you no where to find me" Aden said climing out her bedroom window leaving Belle there to think about what he said

Spoilers:

Who will Belle choose?And can Nicole and Geoff work things out?Meanwhile whp leaves the bay?

Please let me no what you think

Archived