Cheating, Lies and Deception

Guest Jack+Martha4Eva!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Chapter 2:

I dont really like this chapter but oh well anyway enjoy *may not be suitable for young readers*

"Aden i cant" Belle said while pushing away Adens hand from her cheek.

"Belle its ok he wont ever find out" Aden said leaning in and capturing Belles lips with his then carefully picked her up and placed her down on the bed...

Suddenly Belle woke from her dream and sat straight up in her bed and then she turned her head to see Drew sleeping next to her, she carefully got up and walked over to the kitchen to get a glass of water, she walked over to the tap and turned it on filling her class with water, then she felt someone hands being wrapped around her stomach pulling her into a hug.

"I woke up and you were gone" Drew said while kissing her neck

"Yeh i just needed something to drink" Belle said turning around to face Drew "You can go back i'll be there in a minute"

"Ok" Drew said giving Belle a quick kiss before walking back to the bedroom

Matilda was making her luch for school it was eight thirty and she was waiting for Ric to come pick her up, she then turned around to put it in her bag when she seen a male figure standing at the door, she reconised him almost straight away

"Lucas?" Matilda asked while walking closer"I didnt no you were coming back"

"Yeh i sent you a message the other day" Lucas said while walking closer to Matilda

"Wait!That was you?" Matilda asked

"Yeh and i meant what i said in that message"

"Lucas i cant im with Ric"

"I love you Mattie" Lucas said leaning in to kiss Matilda but before he had the chance there was a knock at the door which made Matilda jump

"Matilda you ready to g......." Ric started saying as he walked in then he noticed Lucas "Oh hey mate i didnt no you were coming back"

"Oh um hey Ric yeh i just got back today" Lucas said trying to put a smile on his face

Ric just smiled and the room went silent for a couple of minutes before Matilda finally spoke

"Ric we better get going before im even more late for school" Matilda said picking up her bad and walking out the front door.

"Yeh ok well nice seing you again Luc" Ric said following Mattie

"Yeh you to"

Belle walked along the beach looking for a nice spot to sit down and take photos of the view she then spoted Aden swiming in the water she then stopped and sat down on the sand and pulled her camera out and started taking pictures of Aden.She looked down on them reviewing each photo when she seen a shadow over her.

"Couldnt keep away huh?" Aden said walking up to Belle

"What do you want now Aden?" Belle said standing up

"Well i seen you looking at me from across the beach so i thought i'd come over" Aden said with a smile

"I wasnt looking at you i was watching the water"

"Well i mean i dont blame you for looking at you, I mean look at me!!" Aden said with a smirk on his face

"Your so full of yourself its actually discusting"

"Aww dont be like that i no you want me" Aden said walking closer to Belle and putting his hand on her cheek

"What do you think your doing?" Belle said quikly slapping Adens hand away from her face

"Listen Belle i want you, you want me so why dont you just get rid of that loser boyfriend of yours and we can be together"

"Ok let me make myself clear im going to say this once and once only. You and me never going to happen!!" Belle said walking off from Aden

"You say that now!" He called after her with a smile on his face

Please let me no what you think :D

"Ok let me make myself clear im going to say this once and once only. You and me never going to happen!!" Belle said walking off from Aden

"You say that now!" He called after her with a smile on his face

Awesomely written :)

Belle is starting to fall for Aden YAY!!!!!!!!!

Great fic!!!

Update soon as really want to know if Mattie chooses Ric or Luc, and how Adelle get together as they are so meant to be together!!!

Archived