Cheating, Lies and Deception

Guest Jack+Martha4Eva!

Story Title: Cheating,Lies and Deception

Type of story: short fic

Main Characters: Belle,Drew,Aden,Geoff,Matilda,Ric

BTTB rating: G/T

Genre: Romance Drama,Lust

Does story include spoilers: Probably not Australia but maybe UK

Any warnings: I dont think so but if they are it will be stated at the beggining of the chapter

Summary: Drew and Belle are happily together until Aden starts to stir things up.Aden is in love with Belle but then Belle starts to fall Aden but will she give into temptation?

Meanwhile Matilda and Ric are having promblems when a person from her past shows up to win her back. Nicole,Martha,Jack,Irene also may appear in this fic.

Chapter 1:

"Ok i'll cya after school" Belle Taylor said to her boyfriend Drew

"Ok cant wait Taylor bye" Drew said quickly giving her a kiss before running down the school hallway into his class

Belle smiled to herself and watched Drew walk down the corrdior to his class, before turning around and walking out and bumping into none other then Aden Jefferies

"You should really watch where your going" Belle said to Aden

"Oh i was" Aden said with a grin on his face

"Well maybe next you should i dont no use your eyes!"

"I was they were focused on you" Aden said with a smile while Belle just stood there in disbelief.

"C'mon Belle i no you want me" Aden said while stroking her cheek with his hand then Belle slapped his hand away

"Your dellusional Aden" Belle said as she started to walk off

"Well when you decide to quit this sharade of yours you know where i'll be" Aden said with a smirk on his face

"Uhh what a jerk" She thought as she left summer bay high

"Hey Belle" Matilda said walking up to her friend at the diner

"Hey" Belle said with a smile

"How have you been?" Matilda asked

"Well if you call being harrased by Aden fun well then yeah im good" Belle said sacastilcally

Matilda just laughed then Aden walked in for his shift and went straight into the kitchen and Belle followed

"Your late" Belle said walking up to Aden

"Really?I hadnt noticed" Aden said sacastically while tying his apron around his waist

"Well you can start by clearing the plaits and cups from tables 3 and 7"

"Whatever you say boss" Aden said walking out of the kitchen area before stopping and whispering into Belles ear By the way you can boss me around anytime Aden said with a smirk on his face

"You are such a pig" Belle said as she pushed him away.Aden just smiled then walked off to clear tables when Matilda walked in

"What was all that about?" Matilda asked curiously

"Nothing"

"It didnt look like nothing"

"Matilda just drop it please" Belle said picking up plates and walking out of the kitchen to serve them to the customers

But before Matilda could say something her phone went off she opened it, it was a message form an unkown number she opened it and it read

Matilda it's me i have decided to come back to the bay to see you i love you and miss you Mattie and i never should of left you. Cant wait to see you xx

Matilda stared in shock at the message she couldnt believe this was happening but it wasnt like she could do anything she was with Ric

Spoilers:

Who is the old favourite coming to the bay?And is Belle kidding herself about Aden?

Please let me no what you think

Is it worth me continueing?etc

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great chapter

luv aden and his smart remarks

"I was they were focused on you" Aden said with a smile while Belle just stood there in disbelief.

"C'mon Belle i no you want me" Aden said while stroking her cheek with his hand then Belle slapped his hand away

"Your dellusional Aden" Belle said as she started to walk off

"Well when you decide to quit this sharade of yours you know where i'll be" Aden said with a smirk on his face

lol so funny

update soon

Is it worth Continuing???

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, it definitely is.

Excellent start.

Wonder who it was who texted Matilda. ANd wants Matilda back.

maybe Lucas or someone else.

And Aden and Belle. They have to get together forget about Drew belle. LOL.

Awesome start. Cant wait to see if Belle likes aden or not.

Keep up the great work.

Love Jess

xoxo

Archived