The Dreams Thread

Guest whispered_envy

Weird dream alert

I was in my house. There was some kind of family thing going on. They were all partying. I went outside (for some reason, I knew somebody was out there in a car that we didn't know). As I walked through the driveway, there was somebody I knew looking for something under their car. I said Hi. I walked over to the unidentified car that I spotted earlier. I opened the door of the car to see two guys. [Conversation which involved lots of swear words and talk not suitable for young ones :P]. I ran back around the side of the house, but as I ran around I noticed that there were little figure's (like little potato men, but they weren't potatoes) scattered along the paving, I kicked one for some reason and it began to tick. I entered the kitchen from the back door to notice that my house was silent and my family had somehow disappeared. The kitchen door was slightly ajar. I walked over and opened it more. A guy [cackling] was standing in my hallway. A very loud alarm sounded [from the potato man I kicked] and I heard all these people cackle from different rooms around my house. I chased the guy who in the the hall into my room, but he disappeared under my bed. I walked over to my bedroom door and a freaky guy was running towards me laughing like a clown...

...then I woke up! It was weird. :unsure:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dreamed that I'd gone to Kmart to buy something, and I found a clearance section where everything was free - first come first serve. They had everything, like laptops and microwaves and house ornaments and camping gear - everything! I couldn't decide what I wanted, and by the time I'd picked up a couple of horse statues, everything else was gone... and I really could have used a new laptop... I had a look around, and there was still a tent rolled up on a high shelf. I couldn't reach it, so a nice Native American man got it down for me. I thought he might keep it for himself, but he just handed it to me and walked away... I think it was symbolic. I keep wanting to take a tent and get lost in the wilderness. Perhaps I should ditch the useless possessions and do it. (I won't, but I should.)

• 4 months later...

I will have to post here tomorrow when I wake up; I used to have terrifying recurring nightmares - and - something would happen during them that neither my GP / psychiatrist / psychologist had ever come across .... and since, through huge research, i've only found out of two other people who've had the same event - more to come on that later! :)

I had a horrendous nightmare a few nights ago. I was standing alone in my school (at night, in the pitch black) and just for the rebellion of it I decided to scream. The scream echoed for a bit and stopped, it was all silent until.....something else screamed in agony around the corner from where I was standing. It sounded like Gollum (oh no :ph34r: ) so the moment I heard it I thought that Gollum was standing around the corner from me.......it started babbling "We only wanted praise *screams* just to be noticed but it didn't come!!" . I started uncontrollably clapping, praising him against my will and he stopped babbling.

I heard it starting to walk around the corner, and I wasn't greeted by cute bug-eyed Gollum, it was Mr Exorcist !!!! :ph34r:

exorcist_whiteface_125x125.jpg

Ofcourse, I got scared so much by my own plot twist that I woke up. Eh, you had to be there :P

I had the saddest dream this morning, I woke up in tears. First I owned a kitten but it was the same cat I have now only younger and it was dying and then it died I balled my eyes out in the dream and reality. Then I woke up went back to sleep and I was with my neighbour and there was I think a dog and it was trying to come in the gate through some wire and then streched the wire higher and higher so the poor animal couldnt come in and then I cried again! I felt so sad because I couldnt let the animal in. And I kept having little scenes with a little girl and her mother (who in real life was a pervious dance teacher). It was so werid, but i felt so sad when my cat died.

Awww that's awful, I dreamt (or Nightmared, whatever) recently that I found my dog in the garden lying on its back panting and it was just skinny, literally its fur over bones and it got me really upset too because there are poor dogs out there like that who don't get fed by their BAS***D, lousy excuse for a human owners :angry:

• 8 months later...

To lighten the atmosphere around here I shall add my own post from my slightly different thread to this which was closed:

Just wondered if anyone else has dreams about Home and Away. I had a dream last night that Geoff and I ran a very popular bookshop somewhere, it was very busy and I got the idea that I had some problem and Geoff was helping me deal with it. A calm serene dream, but I can't help laughing when I think of it!

Anyone else had dreams about Home and Away? [you can post rude dreams if you desperately want to, but I'd rather read about funny dreams!]

I have been having the strangest and scariest dreams, lately. I haven't remembered dreams for years now but these are really freaking me out. They also make no sense, at all.

One that I remember from last night had black birds in it. The black birds were stuck in cobwebs (I told you they were strange) and I presume that they were going to die. Apparently dying birds mean dissapointment is coming and blackbirds mean I'm fulfilling my potential.

Archived