The Dreams Thread

Guest whispered_envy

I thought we needed a thread to post about any strange, funny or just plain weird dreams, H&A related or not!

I had a dream the other night where Miles (not Josh, it was definitely Miles), was teaching me along with a whole bunch of people how to fly a hot air balloon, and then he gave us alcohol and told us now go and fly them while we were drunk. Strange... :ph34r:

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG, I was just thinking about starting a dream thread this afternoon. I had a dream last night that my ex kissed me, it was really weird considering I don't like him at all, not in a friend way even because he was such a ****** and still is.

Oh and I had a dream ages ago that I told Todd (Lasance) that I would have his babies. Well actually, I yelled it at him. Wtf??? :huh:

My most recent dream was that I was at my old school, and I was late, so I had missed out on cake, and had to be hosed in front of the whole school because blue paint had suddenly appeared on my face and nothing could get it off.

:ph34r:

^ Haha, nice!

This is a dream I had ages ago, which still confuses me greatly:

I took my tank of siamese fighting fish to the beach. My original fish ended up dying (the one I actually own in real life) while I was there, so I put it in the sea and gave it a proper send off. Then the tank was balancing on these two poles, and I said to the other person who was there "Ooo, we're going to have to be careful in getting them down" and as soon as I said that, I knocked the poles over and the tank spilt everywhere. I started scooping them up into the bit of water that was there and I wanted to get more water so they wouldn't die but I kept screaming over and over "BUT THE WATER HASN'T BEEN PURIFIED YET!!" All the fish died as I woke up.

I have had quite a few weird dreams lately..

I was downstairs, starting the lawn mower up( :unsure:) and I was calling my puppy, and then all of a sudden this cat came out of no where, and it jumped up and started attacking my face. :ph34r:

Another one..

I was at my old house, but it was kind of like a school classroom, and Paul O'Brien came out of no-where and he was like telling me and all these other people to do things, like he was the teacher. And then I was out side on the front lawn, and I was talking to him, we were like chatting about so many random things, and like some of his mates were there, saying "Ooo whos she?" and like teasing him. :lol: Then everyone was down in this basement kinda thing, and there was a massive party :unsure: .. Then I was upstairs in my new house, and Paul was here with me.. And he was like talking to me and my mum, and then like someone goes to him "Ohh we have to go shoot h&a now" and I was like "ohh wait wait, let me get a photo of you, so I can tell everyone I was with you."

But then my dream finished gay aye! :lol:

I had very bizarre dreams last night, half based at work, half shopping mall, problems with elevators, me trying to run away from someone and Christian Slater sitting at a table offering to help me as he was Batman, with Christian Bale (as Bruce Wayne) sitting on a couch opposite letting him!

I had a bad dream when I was 10 or something. I still remember it and now I'm nearly 17!

It was basically my grandfather who had got a mission to kill all the people in his family and he was doing it with a hook like Captain Hook in Peter Pan. Because me and my grandfather live in different cities he was calling me and then the hook somehow got through the phone, and also when walking in the streets the hook could show up all of a sudden. Back then the dream really freaked me out, but now I find it quite funny :P

• 3 weeks later...

I sweear I'm not a bad person but the worst dream I have ever had consisted of me basically killing a baby. The dream didn't have me actually doing the killing but I knew that i had done it and woke up crying.

I had another one where Zoe/Eve was coming to my house to kill my family and when I woke up I made my man wake up and walk me to the toilet lol, it scared the cr*p out of me

Archived