Isabel Lucas and Chris Hemsworth meet up in LA

Guest KatieroxNZ

Blog not and photos found on buzzfoto:

Isabel And Chris Behind The Books

July 18th, 2008

Isabel Lucas went to see The Wackness with her former flame, Chris Hemsworth, in Los Angeles, and we got the EXCLUSIVE story on the little excursion. The two kids met up at the theater, but it was clear that this was more than just a random meeting up. Isabel wanted to look her best apparently, stopping on the side of a road on her way there to put on makeup and fix her hair. When Isabel arrived, she and Chris hugged and touched affectionately, and proceeded to grab a bite to eat before the movie started. While they waited for a pizza, they talked, laughed, and hugged. After the movie was over, they snuck into a local Barnes and Nobles to say goodbye with the presence of a camera. We doubt that Isabel is getting down with Chris on the side (who would ever ditch Adrian), but with think the sketchiness of this meeting overall is pretty interesting (and hilarious). What do you think? Too close for Adrian’s comfort, or just good friends?

Another blog writes this:

Isabel Lucas and sexy Chris Hemsworth go to the movies together to see 'The Wackness' yesterday in Los Angeles, California. Isabel, on her way there, pulled over on a miscellaneous road for about 30 minutes to fix her hair and her makeup to look her best. She then went to meet Chris at the theater. Once they met, they went to the concession stand to buy themselves some snacks including a pizza which they had to wait for, like everyone else. As they waited, a friend of Chris stopped by to say hello. As they waited for their pizza, he gave her a hug. Isabel then came out of the theater and headed to Barnes & Nobles Bookstore to say goodbye out of the public eye. They were both wearing matching white, he wore a white t-shirt and black jeans, and she wore a white dress. .

isabellucasdf0.jpg

080717osmisabellucas010pz7.jpg

080717osmisabellucas010dn6.jpg

080717osmisabellucas010kj2.jpg

Oh I'm so conflicted... I'm generally against this sort of sneaky photography and speculation about nothing (they ARE good friends, Isabel said so in an interview :rolleyes:) but I am SO happy to see them together... If only they hadn't left Jason all alone in the cold, bitter wilderness of New Zealand :(

Oh I'm so conflicted... I'm generally against this sort of sneaky photography and speculation about nothing (they ARE good friends, Isabel said so in an interview :rolleyes:) but I am SO happy to see them together... If only they hadn't left Jason all alone in the cold, bitter wilderness of New Zealand :(

Yeah i agree emmasi, but i guess that's how they make a good story.

What Jason's in NZ?? :o Wow! I didn't even know that and i live here! :rolleyes:

What Jason's in NZ?? :o Wow! I didn't even know that and i live here! :rolleyes:

I don't know if he's there right this very minute (I hope he's not, he'd be so cold... :( ) but the last time I checked, he was there doing Power Rangers. He might have finished it by now. If he has, he should to go LA and impose himself on Chris and Izzy and tell them that they're not getting rid of him that easy >.<

I don't know if he's there right this very minute (I hope he's not, he'd be so cold... :( ) but the last time I checked, he was there doing Power Rangers. He might have finished it by now. If he has, he should to go LA and impose himself on Chris and Izzy and tell them that they're not getting rid of him that easy >.<

Hey! we're not cold.... much....well..... mmmm

Power rangers is being shot in NZ? cool.

With the article though, I would think they're just good friends. All my friends hug each other, nothing weird about it, sorta, ignoring the fact the guys only really hug each other to see if they get any reacting from passing public but still...

Can I ask, being stupid, what is the whole "they were both wearing white" to me that seems the same as saying, they were both wearing shoes...

I find it funny that they're surprised that Isabel would want to look her best in public, when they themselves are taking candid photos of her and splashing them all over the internet for the whole world to see. Gee, I wonder why she would want to make sure she looks good :rolleyes:?

You have to hate Chris though... look at him. Jeans and a plain white T-shirt. He's not even trying and he still looks totally hot >.<

Aw, that's nice! It's great to see that they just walk around in public like that... Okay, I know they aren't A-List, but it's nice to know they don't think they are by having bodyguards and PA's running after them and stuff. :P I didn't make much sense there, but meh..

Archived