Roman & Charlie Appreciation Thread

Guest matticus01

Yes I agree . . . :wub:

I also hope they last, I dont know, they just suit each other and talk about things calmly and give each other space when they need it and they just connect really well, what couple in the Bay do you know who can do all that and still put up with being a cop, a chef and Charlie having to put up with Nicole .. .

Now I envy the girl :)

• 1 month later...

It seems the end of CaR is near. Someone on HAAC went to watch filming at Palm Beach and saw Charlie talking to some new guy called Hugo, and they are watching Martha/Roman having a picnic. The guy says to charlie that he knows they were together, and Charlie responds with the words "They are history"

:(

I love CaR, I don't want this to happen. :(

^^ Denial's great, I shall join you, until the inevitable occurs and we're forced to watch the damn

break-up

scenes. :(

Who's this

Hugo person.

:unsure: He better not be muscling in on Roman territory, he was even asking Charlie about Ruby. Only Roman's allowed to be brotherly with Ruby. Not fair. :( They always ruin everything. Also what about

Charlie's same sex kiss stuff

Im not listening either

I really hope it isn't true <_<

I mean I was on the edge of my seat last night I think it was when they had that fight over Ross but once again they balanced each other out and really listened to one another, taking on each other's points of veiw :)

Me personally, since I began watching the show have never come across a relationship like that and it makes me very happy and bubbly to see that their can be relationships on the show that have that kind of openess (is that even a word?) in it.

And I was extra awwwwwing Roman when he told Charlie how worried he was for Ruby about Ross Alzheimers (is that how you spell it *shrugs*

I really do hope that they keep this open relationship about them, they suit each other and balance one another very well :)

Archived