The Aftermath (by matticus01) - comments

SAM27#

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

=O! Who's Jessica?!?!! And what has Matilda done?!

Gosh what an awesome chapter! But I do see fault... you said you're gonna update soon! That was like 6 hours ago!!!! C'mon! You're killing me here!!!

Update REAL soon!

xoxo

Yessssssssss I know . . .

But home and away came on lol . . . and then I had to do other stuff so yeah . . .

Will post in within half an hour though I promise :D

Yessssssssss I know . . .

But home and away came on lol . . . and then I had to do other stuff so yeah . . .

Will post in within half an hour though I promise :D

Alright, I'll forgive ya!

I can't wait to see today's episode! I live in England so I'ma havta wait for some kind soul to post it on youtube... though I've already been on the Home and Away website and seen next weeks pics. Yum...

Edited by Taniya_K

Course you're forgiven! When you give awesome stories like this how could I stay mad at you!?

“Maybe I didn’t make myself clear…’ she repeated looking at him as Ric stood behind her waving for Aden’s attention and clearly pulling faces behind her back.

“I… demand to see Belle Taylor…’ she repeated.

Lol that bit just cracked me up! I could imagine Ric doing that. But I don't think that Aden's gonna let her see Belle. She acts like some kind of princess! Like anyone we know? *cough* Nicole *cough* lol.

I wonder what she wants to tell Belle!

Update soon!

xoxo

Edited by Taniya_K

“Maybe I didn’t make myself clear…’ she repeated looking at him as Ric stood behind her waving for Aden’s attention and clearly pulling faces behind her back.

“I… demand to see Belle Taylor…’ she repeated

Bossty biatch isnt she! :P

Seeing as you have updated yours a lot I might do mine : p