The Aftermath (by matticus01) - comments

SAM27#

• Replies 407
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe the amount of chapters I've missed of this story. I only realised you started updating again today.

I am loving all the Geoff and Belle scenes. I love the way you are writing him. I didn't even hate him all that much when he had a go at Belle about being pregnant. That scene with them both running for the bathroom was so good, especially Irene ignoring them. It just made them seem like a real family. And his excitement about her helping him get an A on his homework was really funny.

Poor Adelle. Just when you think things can't get any worse for them. It was so sad how distraught Belle was about Aden not being there. Hopefully he'll get released soon. I loved that scene with that guy giving him a hard time, I felt so sad and scared for him. I like them writing to each other.

Mattie losing her babies was heartbreaking. I'm glad Cassie was trying to be there for her. It's good that she is finally getting help. I'd hate for anything worse to happen to her at the moment. I'm glad Jess is gone. I never really took to her. Lucas and Cassie, never could have saw that coming. Looking forward to see where you're going with that.

I just have to point this out. I am so happy to be reading a fic that is just focusing on the older teens and you haven't suddenly felt the need to make Nicole or anyone just suddenly appear in your fic just because of the way it's going on the show. And as for Geoff I don't mind him being here (really like him here actually)because he is not suddenly given a whole storyline but just there for Belle to interact with from time to time. I happy that you are still sticking with the characters you started with and that your new additions are completely new characters or past characters.

Looking forward to more of this story. Even though it's gone on for so long I don't want it to end soon. I'm sure you'll be able to find new ways to torture your characters. You're so good at it.

Edited by enjoy the ride

Awwwwwwwwwwww thanks so much everyone

And enjoy the ride

I am so happy about your reply to this. I never thought that you enjoyed this so much.

And yes I wanted them to act like a typical family that i thought about my own family lol.

And yes I dont want to introduce any younger teens into the fic, mainly because they weren't in the first fic, but if I decide to then it will be gradually that they will be bought into it

please keep reading as I will have an update very soon for you all :)