Clueless Kidnapping (by matticus01) - comments

Inactive User

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First off, great video! I really liked it. Can't wait to see them as a couple on my screens soon. :D What are the names of the first two songs? I know the last one is In The End. Could you please tell me the other two? Thank you. They are really good songs. Video has made me think who it is. I really don't think it would be Mattie or Lucas. But, who knows. :P

Secondly, this fic is great. Loving it. Belle and Aden = :wub:

Wow, I got scared at first. I was thinking it was Aden that had kidnapped her. But it wasn't. So it's all gooood :P I'm dying to know who it is. I'm think Drew maybe and he and Kellie have teamed up. Guess I will have to wait and see.

Update soon! :)

Edited by laineyloo

First off, great video! I really liked it. Can't wait to see them as a couple on my screens soon. :D What are the names of the first two songs? I know the last one is In The End. Could you please tell me the other two? Thank you. They are really good songs. Video has made me think who it is. I really don't think it would be Mattie or Lucas. But, who knows. :P

Secondly, this fic is great. Loving it. Belle and Aden = :wub:

Wow, I got scared at first. I was thinking it was Aden that had kidnapped her. But it wasn't. So it's all gooood I'm dying to know who it is. I'm think Drew maybe and he and Kellie have teamed up. Guess I will have to wait and see.

Update soon!

Im really glad you liked the video, although i do have to say that youtube is stupid because it stuffed it up in parts so about that Im not happy but I am happy that it didn't cut out any main parts lol . . .

and yes I can tell you the first two songs . . .

The first one is Little Miss Obsessive by Ashley Simpson and the second song is called From the Inside which is also by Linkin Park . . .

next chapter will be up tomorrow :)