• Jurassic Park 4
  • School of Rock 2: America Rocks
  • Scary Movie 5
  • Goosebumps
  • Austin Powers 4
  • The Sweeney
  • Toy Story 3
  • Terminator Salvation

Friday the 13th? The youth of today will probably expect Jason to be in that, but he was in the sequels, right? :rolleyes:

Scream 4? Are you taking the ****? Seriously? The third Scream was on the verge of being bullcrap, lets just leave it!

Jurassic Park 4... :( IT WILL BE RUINED!

School of Rock is a modern classic, you can't top it! >.<

Scary Movie 5, meh. First three were good, and it's skits, so I guess it can't get any worse.

Goosebumps?! DAMMIT! This was the scariest show when I was younger... a movie would be a disaster!

Austin Powers 4... Oh dear. Third was dreadful, I can see this going straight to DVD...

Toy Story 3? Wasn't there already a number three? :blink:

Terminator Salvation... Arnie isn't in it... some random model dude who we never heard of. This will be a huge disappointment to film buffs.

• Friday the 13th (already in Post)
  • Scream 4 (how could they!)
  • Jurassic Park 4
  • School of Rock 2: America Rocks
  • Scary Movie 5
  • Goosebumps
  • Austin Powers 4
  • The Sweeney
  • Toy Story 3
  • Terminator Salvation

Friday the 13th? The youth of today will probably expect Jason to be in that, but he was in the sequels, right? :rolleyes:

Scream 4? Are you taking the ****? Seriously? The third Scream was on the verge of being bullcrap, lets just leave it!

Jurassic Park 4... :( IT WILL BE RUINED!

School of Rock is a modern classic, you can't top it! >.<

Scary Movie 5, meh. First three were good, and it's skits, so I guess it can't get any worse.

Goosebumps?! DAMMIT! This was the scariest show when I was younger... a movie would be a disaster!

Austin Powers 4... Oh dear. Third was dreadful, I can see this going straight to DVD...

Toy Story 3? Wasn't there already a number three? :blink:

Terminator Salvation... Arnie isn't in it... some random model dude who we never heard of. This will be a huge disappointment to film buffs.

When i first heard that there was going to be a new terminator movie without Arnie, i was annoyed. Arnie is Terminator. And he should be in all the movies.

But....then i heard that Christian Bale was in it, and was the nexT John Connor. And that just got me excited. So now im looking forward to seeing it. It still sucks that Arnie wont be there, but Christian Bale will make it up for me. LOL.

I like some big Hollywood movies, but I prefer the movies that don't always get the huge budgets or the well known actors and actresses. Now I'm trying to track down this movie. I think I may be able to buy it off Amazon.fr... :rolleyes:

EDIT: If this is the new cover of Scream 4, then I may give it a go..

Scream%204%20Image%20New.jpg

I think thats a mockup Cal :wink:

As far as I'm aware, they're going to be starting afresh with Scream 4, I guess thats something as the original trilogy was wrapped up in the 3rd, indeed that was the whole point of the trilogy......so it seems to me that they're just creating a new film and wanted to make sure it made money - naming it Scream 4 almost guarantees that....

Its not even been confirmed that Wes Craven is going to do it - but apparently there's some rumour that they're going to have Randy in it again..... I just hope that Sid, Dewey and Gail have nothing to do with it as their stories are over now. I just get this horrible feeling they'd kill Sid off before starting afresh - just like when they killed Laurie off in Halloween Resurrection.

Oh and Sam, you are correct, there is indeed a Smurfs movie in the pipeline - though it appears to be Columbia Pictures as opposed to Dreamworks who did Shrek - its going to be the first of a planned trilogy apparently

I am certainly shocked by the plans to remake Short Circuit - and even more surprisingly is that its the people behind the original that are remaking it.....

I always wondered bout the end of scream 3, how the door shut by itself. It would be nice if hollywood could come up with some new ideas. There's loads of writers out there who have tons of ideas (myself included) that could easily be turned into something new, fresh and decent without having to rehash old scripts.

Friday 13th was funny!

I am cautiously optimistic about Sin City 2. I just checked IMDB, and Jessica Alba is in it... and the same writer is on it. Of course most of the other people in the last movie wouldn't be in the sequel... so it's hard to know what it will be like... *Bites lip.*

I'll stick with cautiously optimistic.

I'd be happier if that delightful Josh Hartnett was involved.

Well, upon further investigation, IMDB seems to think that Sin City 3 is scheduled to be out before Sin City 2, so... hm. Not sure what to make of that...

Actually there is a sequel in the works for The Last Starfighter - with the original writer and director working on it - apparently Lance Guest will be starring in it again, and the storyline will be a 'Son of the original Starfighter' type thing. At the moment its looking like a 2010 release.

Gump and Co. is actually the second novel by the original author of Forrest Gump, so at least the film is based on the work of the author as opposed to going off on their own tangent :P

Archived