Belle and Aden

Guest HeavenForbid

Adelle <3  

154 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Two huge thumbs up. I'll even throw in both my big toes. Aden is so fragile, he seems to totally need Belle, they're not just some fairytale rubbish "cute couple". It's weird how much I like Belle as his girlfriend, because 6 months ago I was convinced that a) Aden was gay, and b) he would turn really boring once he started dating someone. Then when Nicole arrived I thought Aden would almost certainly start dating her, and I really didn't expect him to get with Belle, but I love them together, and I love Belle again for the first time in two years. Drew nearly destroyed her character, but now she has a really top quality guy, he's very damaged, but you can tell Aden's good deep down. I hope Jessica decides to renew her contract next year because her and Todd's contracts aren't in sync and I'd hate for Adelle to end just because of contractual issues.

Archived