Favourite Couple Right Now?

Guest rockstarrr08

Favourite Couple Right Now  

174 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought about this for a while. Aden and Belle are great, but they're just a bit too intense and troublesome to really settle down with at this precise moment in time. The amount of ups and downs and breakups and true love confessions they've had in a three week period (or close to it) is exhausting. I think they should have just calmed down and been more adult about the whole thing. Have the fun without the drama, until the drama really needs to happen (ie, the question of how far Aden is actually able to go with her without freaking out.) The way it's been done, it will feel like that, which is important, will be just another predictable bump on a very wearying road. And as I said, I don't think they've even been together a month yet... It's not good to feel so sick of them after such a short time. Especially when they're both good characters who I like...

That said, my vote for who I like best right now is Charlie and Roman. They have their complications, but they handle them calmly and quietly and with a sense that it won't be the end of the world if it doesn't happen to work out. They're fun and relaxing, but also mature. It's just nice to see a relationship like that for once.

Aden and Belle,

they are such an amazing couple,

they are not a couple who just randomly got together, they have been flirting with each other for months and its great they have finally got together.

am looking foward to seeing more adelle moments :wub::wub:

Archived