Anaya's Graphics

Guest Anaya

They are amazing Anaya, my favourites are the Leah and Irene ones :D

Thankyou so much. I'm glad you like. :D

Love them!

In your second post where are the ones on the 3rd line and the first 2 of the 4th line from? I don't remember seeing those on tv.....

Thanks alot. :D Those are spoilers for next week. I got the pics from the channel 7 official site. Check it out, there are some lovely Adelle pics on there.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks alot. :D Those are spoilers for next week. I got the pics from the channel 7 official site. Check it out, there are some lovely Adelle pics on there.

I thought that might be the case...I looked at them earlier...obviously not closely enough...

I thought that might be the case...I looked at them earlier...obviously not closely enough...

LOL! Anything with Aden/Todd and i'm glued to the screen and saving. :P

I cant choose a favourite. They are gorgeous! Can I use an adelle one?

Aww Thankyou so much. :D Ofcourse you may, just credit me (i've always wanted to say that :P).

LOL! Anything with Aden/Todd and i'm glued to the screen and saving. :P

I usually am, I got worried...but I HAVE DISCOVERED THE REASON!!! that special section of adelle photos was just coming up as a black square on the main page, I clicked on it by chance and found it! woop woop!

Don't worry I'm usually the same! I looked in my "My Pictures" folder on my laptop today and discovered most of "my" pictues don't feature me, just todd :unsure::P

Anywho, I'm getting off the point...I love all your avz!

OMG i'm actually getting comments and that to positive ones. :blink:

OMG!!. OMG!!!. That's all I can say!!. They are gorgeous as!. Can I save the Geoff one PLEASE????. Post some more soon.

Thankyou so much. :D You're too kind. Ofcourse you can save, i'm not sure why you would want to though. :P

Because it's Geoff!!. It's gorgeous :).

I looked in my "My Pictures" folder on my laptop today and discovered most of "my" pictues don't feature me, just todd.

Pretty much the same if you were to browse through mine. :lol:

:o!

I LOVE every single one of them.

Colouring and cropping is fantastic. Great work!

Aww thanks heaps. :D I'm not sure you're seeing what i'm seeing though!

They are all simply gorgeous :D

Thankyou so much. You're too kind, i'm glad you like. :D

Because it's Geoff!!. It's gorgeous.

Geoff = Gorgeous. I was stunned you wanted to save something I made. Lol!

Archived