Clueless Kidnapping

Guest matticus01

I thought I'd be nice and post the next chapter before I went out lol . . .

so . . .

without further adu . . . here it is . . .

Chapter 11

He bashed on the door so hard that the windows were shaking. He could feel his anger building up and getting ready to explode which was never good with Aden.

Waiting impatiently there was no answer so he bashed on the door even harder as he could feel his breathing quicken.

After a moment the door opened and Aden saw Matilda standing there looking quiet angry because it looked like she had been awoken.

“Aden… What…’

“Where’s Lucas?” Aden asked as Matilda looked at him and then ran her fingers through her hair.

“I… I don’t know why… what’s going on?” she asked as Aden looked surprised that she didn’t know what he was up to.

“Belle has Lucas’s phone. She rang me ten minutes ago, scared and in tears…’

“What, how could Belle have his phone he had it be…’ her voice trailed off and she clasped her hands up to her mouth.

“No!” She whispered as Aden nodded.

“How could he do this!” she exclaimed as she felt her knee’s go week and she collapsed just as Aden raced forward and caught her.

Aden held her as she started sobbing quietly into his chest. He felt so sorry for her, Belle had told him about what Mattie was going through but he didn’t mention that to her. It was bad enough that she had to go through this, but not knowing who the father was of her baby was just too much to deal with on top of finding out that the guy she was sleeping with; had done this.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The cool mist had rolled over the Bay too quickly and now Belle was stuck somewhere in the bush, she couldn’t see a thing and she was freezing. She had cuts all over her feet, legs, arms and face and her mini shorts and zebra tee wasn’t doing much to keep her warm.

Crossed arms over her chest she took slow and steady steps forward, just hoping she was going in the right direction which would lead her back to the Bay.

Whimping coldly as her teeth started to chatter as she stood on something sharp as it dug into her foot, she let the tears fall freely down her cheeks. Leaning up against a nearby tree let herself cry and scream out in pain at the same time.

Collapsing to the ground and falling against the tree she sobbed as her shaking body trembled with fear and the possibility of hypothermia setting in as the cool night had only just begun.

She felt so betrayed…

She felt so alone…

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Irene have you heard anything yet?” Amanda asked racing through the doors of Irene’s Beach house, closely followed by Kelli and Peter.

“Belle rang just before love. She’s scared, hurt, tired and alone and she has somehow managed to escape whoever took her.” Irene explained as Amanda ran her fingers through her hair as peter walked over to two police officers and started talking to them as Kelli hugged her big sister for comfort.

“Geoff she will be ok… won’t she?” Annie asked as both Geoff and Annie sat in Belle’s room, feeling some what comforted about being there.

“Yeah, she’s come this far Annie, we just have to believe she will be ok and she will be” Geoff replied as Annie leant into her older brother, feeling his strong, loving arms wrap around her, making her feel safe.

“WHERE IS SHE?” Aden asked slamming Lucas up against the door frame, keeping hold of his shirt and lifting him inches off the ground.

“I didn’t mean to… They were going to hurt Mattie… Please I was told she wouldn’t get hurt. They are supposed to let her go tomorrow!” Lucas exclaimed as Aden raged in anger throwing him as Lucas landed on the couch and rolled off onto the floor.

“Tell me where she is… and I won’t hurt you!” Aden said walking over and leaning over Lucas.

“When I picked her up… she was about twenty minutes out of the Bay, taking off into the bushes. If you don’t hurry, they’ll find her or she’ll develop hypothermia from the cold” Lucas replied as Aden looked a little shocked that Lucas had told him so easily.

“Come on…’ Aden said pulling Lucas to his feet and looking at Matilda who was still sobbing.

“If we work together, with the cops and Irene and everyone, we will find her before they do!” Aden spoke as Matilda got to her feet and looked at Lucas who nodded.

“Let’s go then!” Lucas said as Matilda and Aden nodded.

“I can show you the direction she headed in, with the amount of people looking for her; it shouldn’t take long to find her. I’ll even tell the police exactly who is involved, in person and who has helped!” Lucas said as Aden looked at Lucas and saw the sincerity in his eyes.

“Ok… Just answer me this!” Aden said as Lucas nodded and looked at Aden.

“Is Drew the main person behind this?” Aden asked as Matilda also looked at Lucas who nodded slowly.

“Drew and one of Belle’s ex boyfriends from the city!” Lucas finished off as Matilda gasped and Aden looked down and ran his fingers through his hair.

“Ok… Let’s go and find my girlfriend!” Aden said as all three of them raced out the door and headed to Irene’s.

Irene and Amanda were talking on the couch about what Belle had been through since coming to the Bay and how much she had grown up. Kelli was making a pot of tea to calm everyone down and Peter was still talking to the other officers when Aden, Lucas and Matilda raced through the kitchen door.

Looking up everyone watched as all three of them tried to control their breathing just as Aden spoke.

“We know where Belle is!”

Thanks guys Im glad your liking this . . . :D

But . . . . *takes a deep breath*

It wont be long before its finished . . . :(

But *smiles*

I may do a sequel . . . because the way I have ended it lol . . . I may get told of because of the way it ended lol . . .

I promise, there will be an update later on tonight . . . when I get home :) :)

I can't wait till you update! I actually joined BTTB so that I could post a comment onto your fanfic thread! I hope you do do a sequel and I hope you don't end it with Adelle breaking up... but I got a feeling it's gonna be because of Belle being attacked! xoxo

OMG Taniya_K . . . I cant believe you did that, well Im glad you like my fic . . . thankyou so much to everyone else who has been reading this as well, I love you all so much for making this fic so popular . . . =)

Ok the next chapter is here . . .

Chapter 12

“Ok, you two head that way back to the Bay, you two head towards the cliff’s and we’ll head toward the road. She can’t have got far. When you find her… Kill her!” the light haired man spoke as everyone nodded.

“Any questions?”

“I’ve got one?” one guy spoke up as everyone looked at him.

“What is it Drew?” the front man spoke.

“If I find her first, can I have her, and then kill her?” Drew asked as everyone around him started sniggering.

“What ever Drew, just get the job done!” the main man spoke.

“Robert! Why don’t you change with Dom here! And come with me, and then we can both have her first!” Drew spoke as the man named Robert smirked and nodded.

“I like your thinking!” Robert replied grinning.

“Ok the chopper is in the sky now, I don’t think they’ll be able to see much with the lack of light but they will let us know if they see something!” Jack explained as everyone stood around a table on the side of the road where Belle had last been seen.

They’d had all the roads blocked off and de-tours put in place. They had also got more people down from the city along with 6 sniffer dogs plus a bunch of people on foot and a helicopter in the sky.

“So…’ Jack started.

“From what Lucas has said, Belle took off that way on foot…’ he pointed to where everyone followed their gazes.

“Now I can guarantee there will be people looking for her, as well as us and if Lucas is correct, they won’t stop until she is dead. He also said that she has no shoes and was pretty cut up and had no proper clothing so there is a major chance she will or already has developed hypothermia so if that is the case she will be very sick.” Jack explained as he started picking up walkie talkies and handing them out to everyone.

“If by any chance any of you find her, I want you to contact us immediately so we can get her out of there; I want you in groups of three and I want you to be careful” Jack yelled as he also started passing out orange vests.

“If you find her and she is hurt, request an ambulance and tell us your location; that is what your compasses are for, use them!” Jack spoke as Rachel suddenly walked forward and stood next to Jack.

“I want everyone to take one of these…’ she said holding up a silver blanket.

“It will be vital if she has hypothermia because it is very dangerous; the longer she is exposed the worse she will get so be quick, be smart and keep her reassured!”

“Right…’ Jack spoke up as everyone looked on.

“Get yourself into pairs”

Shaking, cold, hurt, sore; she couldn’t move, it was getting harder to breathe and she could barely see a thing. Huddling herself she closed her eyes, refusing to go to sleep for fear she wouldn’t wake up, or if she did they would have her again.

She had to move but she couldn’t, she couldn’t feel her legs, she couldn’t feel anything. She couldn’t remember where she was anymore and she was shivering violently. Looking at her fingers she could see that they were a light blue, which meant that her lips, ears and toes were most likely like that as well. She could feel her breathing starting to fasten, deep, fast breaths.

Belle knew from her first aid course she had undertaken a while ago that she was in the second stages of hypothermia and she knew that if she wasn’t found… She was going to die.

Chapter 13

The Search begins . . . Will Belle be found in time?

Or

Will her kidnappers find her and finish her off?

Enjoy guys . . .

only a couple more chapters to go . . . ! ! !

Chapter 13

“BELLE!”

Screams could be heard throughout the bush as people in orange vests yelled out her name in hope for an answer. Among that group were Aden, Matilda, Lucas and Peter who offered to go with the teenager’s because they weren’t old enough or strong enough if they came up against something or someone who was also after Belle.

“Belle…’ Aden screamed as Matilda soon followed as well as Lucas and Peter. One after the other, each yelling at the top of their lungs, hoping they would find her in time.

“Belle… Babe can you hear me?” Aden yelled as he fastened his pace as for lights shone up ahead, lights from their torch’s so they could see where they were going.

“Belle…’ Lucas yelled as he ran, looking beside him every now and again as Matilda followed closely, a look of worry for her best friend showing all over her body.

Fast paced movements raced through the tree’s as they listened to the voice’s of her name becoming louder and louder. They had to get to her, to find her before anyone of them did, if they found her then it was all over for everyone.

“Drew move it!” Robert cold voice could only just be heard as Drew was only centimetres behind him.

“I’m coming ok,” Drew yelled as the cold night air filled his lungs and hit his face.

She could hear people screaming out her name, she had tried to scream out for help, but nothing came out.

She had gotten worse, she wasn’t shivering anymore and she was blue and puffing up all over and she knew that wasn’t good. She couldn’t move her body at all and it was only a matter of time before her major organs would begin to shut down.

Her heart was beating at a million miles an hour to try and get blood flowing to its organs and the rest of her body. Belle knew that the only thing keeping her alive was sheer determination to survive and put the bastards in jail who did this to her.

Even closing her eyes hurt but she was far beyond pain, she felt nothing.

Nothing at all…

“How much further until we hit the cliff Alf?” Irene asked as Alf, Irene and Amanda headed in the direction of the cliff, hoping that she hadn’t fallen over.

“About another 50 meters and then we’ll have to start heading along the cliff face” Alf replied as Amanda hugged herself tightly through her three jackets that she was now wearing.

She had never known it to get this cold in Summer Bay…

Ever…

“Dear Lord, I pray you bring my sister home safe. I know she isn’t my real sister but blood doesn’t matter, all that matters is love, and I love Belle…’ Annie sat, facing her bed, hands together and on the edge of her bed with her head bowed down in prayer.

“Please bring Belle home, because I promise you if you do, I will never doubt you again. I know things happen for a reason but I can’t understand what the reason is for you to be taking my family away from me…’ Annie said softly as the tears slowly trickled down her tender cheeks.

“Please god… Do the right thing and bring Bell home to us, to her family, to the ones who love her…’

“Why would you do this to us? First our parents; then our pop. I mean we have believed in you from the beginning and still you want to punish us… Why?” Geoff pleaded as he sat on the sofa, legs crossed and hands against each other, rested against his head.

“If you were really real, then you will let Belle be found, you will let her be safe and you will let her come home to her family, to the ones who care about her…’ He said as he opened his eyes and took a look at the picture sitting in front of him on the coffee table.

Belle, Irene, Geoff and Annie were all standing next to each other, arms around one another, like one happy family, and to Geoff, they were his only family.

“Please bring her home… Please…’

“Well, well, well look what we have here!” Robert said as he leant down next to her and touched her face, feeling the icy coldness of her cheeks before touching her legs and pressing down on them, removing his fingers and watching as her skin went from white finger prints back to blue in a matter of seconds.

“Is she dead?” Drew asked, watching her chest to see if there was any movement.

“I don’t know, check her pulse!” Robert replied as Drew looked at him for a moment before stepping forward and leaning down beside her.

Placing two fingers on her neck he felt around, sighing 20 seconds later and getting back up.

“She’s alive… Just!” he replied as a smirk appeared on Robert’s face.

“Well then let’s have some fun…’ he replied taking a step toward her.

“BELLE!” Both Drew and Robert spun around to see them standing there, holding torches.

“Aden!” Drew snarled as he looked over, staring straight into his father’s eyes, along with Matilda.

Aden felt the anger erupt through his body as he charged at the one person he was ready to beat to death and the one person he was willing to save.

He spun around just as Robert was crash tackled to the ground and he did the one thing he could…

He ran…

Chapter 14

Will Belle live . . . Or die?

Thanks so much everyone, Im so glad you all like this . . .

one more chapter to go

Chapter 14

“Female, 18 years old, name, Belle Taylor…’ Two officers raced through the hospital doors along with Rachel, closely followed by a scratched up Aden, Matilda, Lucas who was carrying a split lip, Irene, Amanda, Alf, Peter, Geoff and Annie.

Nurses came running from every where as Aden watched Belle being wheeled into resus.

“She’s in third stages of hypothermia so get some warm fluids to push through an I.V, I want a heart monitor and heat blankets and I want every available person in here. This girl is very badly injured.” Rachel yelled as nurses and doctor’s raced about everywhere, doing as they were told.

“Come on Belle! Hold on for me ok!” Rachel said looking down at the very blue and puffy girl lying there.

“Just hold on!” Rachel said again.

He sat with his head in his hands as his mind raced over the last couple of days. He didn’t eve hear Matilda sit down next to him until she rested her hand on his back and rubbed it gently. Looking up at her he sighed and then noticed that she had a cut on her cheek.

“Your hurt…’ he said as she shook her head.

“I’ll be fine…’ she replied as Aden shook his head.

“No you have to get it checked out Mattie, it could get infected…’ Aden said as he ushered a nurse over towards them.

“Ummm, can you clean up Mattie, she’s expecting and I don’t want her to get sick…’ he replied as the nurse nodded.

“Get that checked out ok…’ he explained as Matilda nodded and smiled slightly at him before getting up.

“What you did out there, that was…amazing. You’re a real hero and Belle’s lucky to have you…’ Matilda said as Aden looked up and nodded.

“No…I’m lucky to have her…’

*Flashback*

“YOU SON OF A BITCH; HOW COULD YOU!” He screamed as he tackled Drew to the ground and started laying into him.

Hitting him once, twice, three times until he felt someone yell out to him; It was Matilda who pointed to Belle.

Looking over to Belle he saw that she was almost blue and her body was swelling, she wasn’t moving and every now and again she take a deep breath and then let out one shake and then stop.

“Peter!” Aden yelled as Peter ran over and pulled out his hand cuff’s and pulled Drews hands behind his back before cuffing them tightly together.

“Your under arrest for the kidnapping, planning and attempted murder of Belle Taylor, and… as far as I’m concerned your no son of mine!” Peter spat as he looked over at Matilda who was already on the walkie talkie explaining everything.

Running over to Belle he leant down beside her and touched her cheek and quickly pulled it away as it felt stiff, cold and icy. Lying down beside her he grabbed the heat blanket from Lucas and wrapped it over both of them.

Wrapping his arms around her he moved as close as he could to herm wrapping one leg around both of hers and kissing her cheek and neck softly.

“Your going to be ok!” he whispered to her softly.

*End Flashback*

“She’s crashing…’ Aden looked up just in time to hear those two words he dreaded.

“BELLE…’ Aden screamed as he lunged off the chair and raced toward where she was, being stopped momentarily as Lucas gripped hold of him.

“Have faith…’ Lucas whispered before letting him go and watching as Aden took off into the room.

“There we go Matilda, all done!” the nurse said as Matilda smiled slightly and picked herself up off the bed.

“It was a pretty deep cut there, needed a couple of stitches so that part of your face will fel numb for a while ok…’ the nurse explained as Matilda nodded.

Picking up her chart and looking over it, the lady looked up at Matilda.

“It say’s here you ordered a paternity test…’

“Yes…’ Matilda explained as she looked down at the ground, feeling like a complete cow about not knowing who the father was.

“Well your results are back, would you like to know?” the nurse asked as Matilda suddenly shot her head back up and nodded.

“Please…’ she said quietly.

Lucas and Aden were sitting outside resus while they worked on Belle. Aden had been told to leave and to let the doctor’s do there job.

“Why is it taking so long?” Aden asked as Lucas shrugged and sighed.

“I don’t know man, she’s pretty ruffed up so it’ll take a while…’ Lucas replied as Aden sighed and put his head back into his hands.

*Flashback*

“Aden...’ a soft croaking whisper could be heard.

Looking down he watched as she sheepishly opened her eyes and looked at his chest.

“I’m here baby, your safe now…’ Aden spoke calmly as Belle took another deep breath.

“Thankyou…’ she whispered as she closed her eyes again.

“I love you…’

*End Flashback*

“Aden…’

Looking up he saw Rachel standing there, wearing her gloves, a yellow protector gown and she had an unsettled look on her face.

“What is it?” Aden asked getting to his feet.

“Is Belle ok?”

Final chapter, chapter 15

Matilda's paternity is revealed . . . Who is the father?

Is this the end for Aden and Belle?

Or just the beginning?

Did Belle make it?

Here it is guys . . .

THE FINAL CHAPTER

Chapter 15

“We have managed to stabilize her, she is regaining some normal colour in her skin but we are just keeping an eye on her heart.” Rachel replied as Aden sighed and smiled slightly.

“Aden, what made you hug her out there?” Rachel asked as Aden shrugged.

“I don’t know, I remember doing an assignment a couple of years ago on hypothermia for human resources and I guess it was just instinct” Aden replied as Rachel nodded.

“Well you are a hero Aden. I mean not everyone knows what to do when in a situation like that but with you, hugging her and putting the heat blanket over both of you, literally contributed in saving her life”

“What… How?” Aden asked as Rachel sat down as did Aden.

“In hypothermia situations. Warming the body up all at once sends the body into shock and forces all the blood to travel to the heart which can lead to cardiac arrest… But… Transferring body heat to the body, which is called natural heat, warms up the body slowly, and in cycles…’ Rachel explained.

“If someone is hypothermic, you can’t rub the skin because the ice particles that have frozen the skin will break, putting the body in hot water will re-heat the body too quickly but warm water is ok. Transferring body heat and using a blanket is the most common method used in hospital’s and you Aden… you saved Belle’s life” Rachel finished as Aden looked astounded at what was being said.

“So, Belle is going o be ok?” Aden asked as Rachel nodded slowly.

“It will take time, but Belle is going to make a full recovery; she is asking for you and Irene so you can go and see her if you like” Rachel said as Aden nodded and got to his feet.

“She will be very drowsy and most likely slip in and out of consciousness, she’s been through a lot, so just let her know your there” Rachel explained as Aden nodded.

“Thankyou Rachel…’ he said as Rachel took his hand and nodded before letting it go slowly, watching as Aden walked over to Irene and hugged her, Irene hugged him back and then they both walked into the room where Belle was.

They waited patiently for the nurse to return, Matilda and Lucas were both hoping that the baby wasn’t Drews.

“I’m going to end it…’ Matilda said as Lucas looked at her in confusion.

“End what…?” Lucas asked as Matilda looked at him.

“Me and Ric… I just… I don’t love him anymore… I love you…’ she replied as Lucas looked astounded for a moment before pulling her into a hug,

“I love you too Mattie…’ Lucas replied just as Rachel walked in holding a folder in her hand.

“Rachel, hows Belle?” Matilda asked quickly as Rachel nodded and shut the door.

“She is doing well, responding to treatment and is awake. Aden and Irene are in with her now…’ Rachel concluded, not willing to give to much away unless Irene said so.

“Oh thank god!” Matilda screeched.

“Now Matilda I have your results here so are you ready to hear them?” Rachel asked as Matilda nodded with determination.

“Ok we tested all person’s who are a possibility so here we go…’ Rachel said flipping over a piece of paper in the chart.

“Drew Curtis…Negative…’ she said as she heard a ‘Thank god’ come from Matilda’s mouth before continuing.

“Eric Dalby… Negative…’

“Lucas Holden… Positive…’ Rachel said as Matilda and Lucas looked at each other. Matilda screeched in excitement and threw her arms around Lucas’s neck.

“I’m gunna be a dad…’ Lucas exclaimed pulling back from Matilda and kissing her passionately on the lips.

“I was wrong about you…’ Irene said as she sat on Belle’s bed, Aden in the chair holding his girlfriends hand.

“About what…?’ Aden asked looking away from Belle for a moment as Irene looked at him.

“I thought you were going to be just like… like him… but you’re not” Irene explained as Aden nodded in agreement.

“Irene, you won’t need to worry… I love Belle and I’ll do anything for her… Belle is my life now…’ he replied as Irene nodded and patted his back as she got to her feet.

“I’m going to grab a cuppa, want one?” she asked as Aden shook his head.

“No, I’m fine thanks…’

Nodding, Irene opened the door and left, softly closing it behind her. Aden got to his feet and sat on the bed next to Belle, taking her hand and holding it gently.

“Belle… Can you hear me?” he asked as she stirred gently in her sleep but didn’t awaken.

“Babe, your safe now, everything is going to be ok…’ he spoke gently as he began stroking her hair. Smiling gently to himself as her chest slowly rose and fell and her sleeping frame looking battered at how much she had been through over the last couple of days, one thing had dawned on him.

“I love you Belle… It’ll always be you, just you…’ he said as he held her hand with one hand and stroked her hair with the other.

Looking at the heart monitor which she was hooked up onto, he watched it gently as it made an echoed ‘BEEP’ noise every five seconds.

Looking back at Belle, he noticed something strange, something was happening and he didn’t know what.

Getting to his feet he raced out the door and looked around, seeing Rachel exit another room he raced over to her.

“It’s Belle, something’s happening…’ Aden yelled as he raced back toward Belle’s room, vastly followed by Rachel.

Running in the room she took one look at Belle before reaching up over the top of her and pressing a big, round red button and hearing a ringing alarm going off.

“Rachel what’s happening?” Aden yelled as nurses raced toward the room.

“Call theatre…’ Rachel yelled to nurse Julie as she nodded and raced back toward the desk.

“She’s got a clot in her heart, we need to operate…’ Rachel spoke as everyone worked harder and faster this time, literally pushing Aden out of the way and unlocking Belle’s wheel’s and racing her out of the room, just as Irene was making her way back.

“What’s going on?” Irene yelled as she stopped dead in her tracks next to Aden.

“She… She’s got a clot, they need to operate…’ Aden spoke as he watched the only person who meant anything to him, the love of his life being wheeled out the doors to theatre.

“Why is this happening?” he asked as he fell to the floor, finally letting himself break down.

THE END

The Aftermath...Sequel!

Sneak Peak

He awoke in a pool of sweat and looked around the room, it was dark and the only source of light was coming from the crack through the door. Someone must be awake he thought to himself.

Looking beside him at the empty space he sighed and de-tangled himself from the duvet and picked up a t-shirt which was laying beside the bed.

Pulling himself to his feet and opening the door, raising his hand at the blinding light that hit his eyes, he walked out.

"What are you doing awake?" he asked, making his way toward her.

"Couldn't sleep...' she replied as she looked at him for a moment before going back to staring at the blank television screen.

Comments

Archived