Ruby Buckton/Rebecca Breeds

Guest ezaz8

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think Miles is an unattractive guy, especially to someone older, but I find the concept of Ruby having the hots for him a bit hard to accept. I mean look at that guy Pat she was with, he's like the typical guy a teenage girl would fancy, but Miles? C'mon! I suppose the fact that it's an unconventional attraction will make it interesting.

it might not be a physical thing, it might be personality,sense of humour or that he gives her the time and attention her dad and sister or friends can't. for a lots of people looks could be secondary.

although to this 26 year old JQT is HOT HOT HOT

it might not be a physical thing, it might be personality,sense of humour or that he gives her the time and attention her dad and sister or friends can't. for a lots of people looks could be secondary.

although to this 26 year old JQT is HOT HOT HOT

yeah eg. on friends the one of the 3 guys i would love to be with would be chandler cos he's funny and quirky, not joey, even though joey is classed as being the "hot" one!

i think this will interesting because lets be honest, most people have had a huge crush on a teacher at some point....

it's only interesting if it's one sided though :P urgh that would be weird. can you imagine acting that?? weird...

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think Miles is an unattractive guy, especially to someone older, but I find the concept of Ruby having the hots for him a bit hard to accept. I mean look at that guy Pat she was with, he's like the typical guy a teenage girl would fancy, but Miles? C'mon! I suppose the fact that it's an unconventional attraction will make it interesting.

Well i'm 20, not long since I was a teenager, and I fancy JQT like mad too, and I did a year ago too when he wasn't on H&A. I'm looking forward to this storyline anyway, scenes with my 2 fav characters :)! I'm sure he will let her down gently as well and be really nice about it, not pervy or mean.

I am really enjoying Ruby's friendship with Annie, they work well together, I do like Annie but she is a bit of a bore sometimes, especially when she was always with Melody, but Annie and Ruby are more like opposites, Ruby seems outgoing and confident etc and it's really nice how she keeps trying to help her with Jai :)

I was thinking about Ruby today, a lot of people have compaired her to Cassie, but I never liked Cassie and don't think Ruby is really like her, their voices are a bit similar I think though. I think Ruby is more like Belle and Sky Mangel (Neighbours) use to be when they first started, cool, slightly wild and free spirits. I think Belle has changed quite a bit over the past few months and is more grown up, Ruby is just what H&A needed :D!

I really like Ruby's hair all the time! Looking at her hair everytime shes on has made me wanna grow mine long again, mine use to be messy and wild too but o_0 i just got it cut last week....... will be many months to wait lol.

^^I agree with you.

She sort of reminded me of Cassie and i think it was only how she looks. But her personality is nothing like her (thank god - i thought i was the only one who didn't like her).

She really has great hair. If i ever try it would end up being a fizzy mess - not much different to the way it is now.

Archived