One Tree Hill Season 6!

Guest beckyboo

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry if this is a weird quesition, but what is a dream? Leyton ever happened or him calling her? I really dont understand what you mean by it.

Okay, here's the situation.

Lucas has 3 dream sequences about calling each of the girls. After he had the dream he calls Peyton. They go to Vagas and go to get married, but we do not see the whole wedding. It turns out that they've decided against getting married there because it isn't romantic enough and they return to Tree hill.

That's pretty much the confirmed situation.

I was watching OTH on Monday and I watched a really cute Leyton scene and even thought I am always going to be a Brucas fan, leyton are the next best thing. I hope it works out this time and are more sucessful than Brucas. Dont get me wrong I am a Brucas fan but I dont think they will get back together any time soon :(

Who knows, they might pull a Dawson's Creek on us. The scripts were written for Dawson and Joey, the soulmates to end up together in the Series finale and then they decided she should end up with Pacey and they started frantically re-writing. I hope Mark actually has some braincells in that head of his, unlike a certain DC writer <_<:P Sorry. I still hold a grudge...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived