Hattie's artwork

Guest rachel&kim

Thanks Sarah, QA, emmaah, bubblepop, mrs baker and zetti, it's really encouraging!

haa468069128hu2.pnghaa46843451023yj5.png

I love these two, they look amazing :D Is it ok to save again?

Absolutely, go ahead. Thank you :D And don't worry about asking to save in future, just go ahead! As long as you credit it's all fine :D

Some beautiful work . :wub: Can you make a siggie for me?? The signature size should be : 500 x175 (as i am using it on another forum)

The writing should say : Colleen Carlton

And in addition to this can you make the siggie, like pink/purple colour with glitter, sparkles, or hearts something girly like that! Sorry if this is too much to ask hun!

Thanks. I'm absolutely useless with sigs and brushes etc. Still new to this and learning so you might want to ask someone a bit more experienced with it? But if you're desperate then I will give it a shot.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've just realised that the little suitcase beside my thread has gone orange instead of grey. Ooh thrills! lol :D

Not much, I'm having a bit of a creative block at the moment. I've gone a bit mad for the 'blurry' look in some of these and not sure I like them too much but please comment and feedback. Thanks

-hattie-

Update:

010hv8.jpg4672avi000277840na1.jpg4672avi000973680tv7.jpgtachelqw8.jpg

haa46819572591xb2.png4672avi000987160fa5.jpg080722120941haagalep939uy6.jpgindianaevans1107tu7mf1.jpg

Creative block... my foot Hattie. :lol:

Your creations are interesting with your experimentations of the blurry look. Loving the Tachel ones especially. Some of your icons are a little too sharp (too pixelated/too much noise) and might need a bit of softening/smoothing but on the whole they are great. The cropping, lighting, text and the capturing of facial expressions are great too. :D

Creative block... my foot Hattie. :lol:

Your creations are interesting with your experimentations of the blurry look. Loving the Tachel ones especially. Some of your icons are a little too sharp (too pixelated/too much noise) and might need a bit of softening/smoothing but on the whole they are great. The cropping, lighting, text and the capturing of facial expressions are great too.

Yeah I know, gotta sort that out. Thanks for the comment, glad you like them.

Gorgeous av's Hattie, i love the Rachel ones :D

Thanks! Can't tell you how nice it is to see someone using my av!! So, thanks again :D

Love the last one. :)

Thank you :D

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Kristina and Sarah for the comments.

I've been on holiday plus no internet for like two weeks, still very dodgy so not sure if this update will work. Gone a bit icon crazy! This is such a mixed bag, some are utter c**p, and some aren't too bad.

Here's a massive massive flashback to the age of Kachel (I miss it!), just a few:

kachel1fw6.jpgkachel2wt0.jpgkachel3yq8.jpgrachkim4dz7.jpg

And another random bunch:

tachel3mf0.jpgadelle1ug6.jpg86432455ta8.jpg

haa46853467424xz7.png41230020001ck0.jpgruby4gx3.png

Please comment and criticise (politely!) I hope you all like them :D

Archived