Hattie's artwork

Guest rachel&kim

Thanks again for previous comments! I am in the middle of a big icon making session but my internet is extreeeemly temperamental at the moment so I'm making the most of having it working and posting now!

Again, big experimenting session so some have worked out quite well, some are complete rubbish. But please let me know what you think.

And most of the images I used are thanks to Eli's screencapping, so thanks to Eli :D

Update:

marthajack1ou7.pngmattieov9.pngnicole1ce7.png

Gorgeous :D

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much Zetti, QA, mrs baker and Sarah

These are just a few weird ones I made using brushes/textures. Not sure what I think of them but new style so here they are:

080708154833haagalep936ic9.jpghaa468069128hu2.pnghaa46843451023yj5.pngmattie1wh6.png

And a couple of mischa barton ones:

mischabarton22xa3.jpgtn2mischabarton3og6.jpgtn2mischabarton3hn2.jpg

Oh and an Annie and Jai sig which I'm not all that keen on but here it is anyway

080708161537haagalep936yv1.jpg

As usual, all comments and constructive criticism welcome. Thanks :D

Some beautiful work . :wub: Can you make a siggie for me?? The signature size should be : 500 x175 (as i am using it on another forum)

The writing should say : Colleen Carlton

And in addition to this can you make the siggie, like pink/purple colour with glitter, sparkles, or hearts something girly like that! Sorry if this is too much to ask hun!

15263914philpot12220084ii6.jpg

tammin3ck0.jpg

adrianne20leonta8.jpg

Archived