Hattie's artwork

Guest rachel&kim

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wonderful creations Hattie! :)

I like the Dan, Kane & Ollie, HotDad :wub: and the two Irene ones. I like how you manage to capture the emotions of a particular character and the use of cropping.

Thank you!

haa465020262941fv3.png

This is one of the most beautiful avatars I have seen in my life! And yea I'm serious. Such emotional! I'm gonna save it to my inspiration folder on the computer. Good job!! <3

Wow! I feel so honoured!! :D Thanks so much

Gorgeous av's Hattie, i love your colouring :D Do you mind if i sae the Irene one that Emma quoted?, its amazing :D

Thank you, and yeah of course you can, save whatever you want.

Thanks again for previous comments! I am in the middle of a big icon making session but my internet is extreeeemly temperamental at the moment so I'm making the most of having it working and posting now!

Again, big experimenting session so some have worked out quite well, some are complete rubbish. But please let me know what you think.

And most of the images I used are thanks to Eli's screencapping, so thanks to Eli :D

Update:

belle1sb3.pngbelleaden1oa3.jpg42190170001kv0.jpglarryrd7.png

marthajack1ou7.pngmattieov9.pngnicole1ce7.pngrachel1sk3.png

rachel2mi8.pngruby1iq6.pngruby2xm4.pngkaneollie1xf4.jpgnicole2hf8.png

Thanks again for previous comments! I am in the middle of a big icon making session but my internet is extreeeemly temperamental at the moment so I'm making the most of having it working and posting now!

Again, big experimenting session so some have worked out quite well, some are complete rubbish. But please let me know what you think.

And most of the images I used are thanks to Eli's screencapping, so thanks to Eli :D

Update:

marthajack1ou7.pngmattieov9.pngnicole1ce7.png

Gorgeous :D

Archived