More exits!

Guest Nathan.

As we are all aware Ned, Oliver and Marco are all leaving.

Now, Pippa Black aka Elle has announced she's leaving. Natalie Blair aka Carmella has also said that she plans to leave in the later half of 2008, and rumours suggest that Caitlin Stasey aka Rachel won't be here for much longer either.

It's been said that Ned is leaving for over a year, is he leaving? Because I got use to the idea of him leaving and he hasn't left yet, maybe I should just cherish the moments I have left with him instead of worrying about if he's leaving.

When he left for a "holiday" I didn't expect to ever see him again, and I made peace with it then. But then he came back and I realised that it actually was just a holiday. So now it's like living on borrowed time with him. I'm enjoying it, but I'm not letting myself get too attached again, because I feel like it could all be ripped away at any minute. He sure is pretty though. He's the prettiest person in the Parker house, including the three women who live there, as well as Kirsten. That has to be awkward.

That's not a let down. As I said, I thought he was going months ago. It's actually kind of nice to have a date on it finally, so thanks.

Does anyone else think that casting-call ad is a bit of a joke? "Star with Dan O'Connor and Natalie Blair!" ... who will probably both be long gone before the winners of the contracts ever start filming... :huh:

Does anyone else think that casting-call ad is a bit of a joke? "Star with Dan O'Connor and Natalie Blair!" ... who will probably both be long gone before the winners of the contracts ever start filming... :huh:

I thought that to,Dan's already finished filming so i have no idea why his name was even mentioned.

The idea itself isn't bad,they did well with Sam Clark,[Ringo]though i have to wonder how bad the other girls were when they come up with the girl who played Lolly.Could they really have gotten any worse?

Archived