Libby and Dan

Guest russianliliakopylova

I liek Sam,I think she is a really stong character, shes enjoyable to watch.Although I don't like her with Dan,( would love it for Dan and Libby to get together.)I think that if Sam would have stayed around for a little longer and would have had a different storyline ,I think she would have developed even more.

Queen Libby gets what she wants because she's ooooh so perfect and wonderful and would never hurt Dan like that big bad Sam :rolleyes: I hate this.

The sad thing is I wanted them together when Sam first arrived, and I hated Sam because she was called Sam and was getting between a couple that was about to get together (sound familiar?). How wrong I was.

The worst thing is she had the nerve to yell at Sam for leaving him. Hello? It's what you WANTED! She should be thanking her, because if Sam's the one to leave Dan, Libby doesn't have to look like the interfering vulture she really is.

Queen Libby gets what she wants because she's ooooh so perfect and wonderful and would never hurt Dan like that big bad Sam :rolleyes: I hate this.

The sad thing is I wanted them together when Sam first arrived, and I hated Sam because she was called Sam and was getting between a couple that was about to get together (sound familiar?). How wrong I was.

The worst thing is she had the nerve to yell at Sam for leaving him. Hello? It's what you WANTED! She should be thanking her, because if Sam's the one to leave Dan, Libby doesn't have to look like the interfering vulture she really is.

I agree. I really wanted to hate her, but I couldn't. For the first time in ages, she made Neighbours interesting. I actually wanted to watch it. Now she's gone, meh, I don't really care anymore.

I agree. I really wanted to hate her, but I couldn't. For the first time in ages, she made Neighbours interesting. I actually wanted to watch it. Now she's gone, meh, I don't really care anymore.

Same. I still like watching it for the random lines and amusing moments, but I can't think of one storyline that I'm actually interested in. Sam was pretty much it.

I agree, I really want Sam to stay, I could see her being a mainstay with such a unique story arch for a Neighbours character, could have been great!

I don't care for Libby or Dan either. I like Dan though. Libby actually got on my nerves last week for the first time with the whole Sam situation.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh the irony in the show, the name and the people that loved her. :P Sorry I'll keep quiet about that now. Is there any chance of her coming back? :( As in, has the actress gone over seas or working on something new? She's a great actress.

I'm not sure where the actress is but Kym Valentine has said that she would love for Sam to return, too.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I always rather liked Libby, even though she could be annoying and judgemental at times(and let's face it, what Neighbours character isn't?).But I really hated the way she was with Sam.She basically sent Dan back to his wife, saying she didn't want to be the other woman, but that's exactly what she was, always hanging around and making it clear he had an alternative if he ever got tired of her.And Dan was no better, fantasising about her and having seemingly endless emotional goodbye scenes with her.(And what was Susan up to with all her "You really must say goodbye to Libby before you go" prodding?Did she actually want Libby to take up with a married man?)

I really don't know what to make of Sam's departure.She was acting as though it was a selfless gesture, letting Dan be with who he really loved, Libby was acting as though she was a coward who was running away from her problems...Personally, I thought she was well shot of the pair of them and deserved better.Okay, she shouldn't have lied about the pregnancy but with Libby undermining her at every opportunity it's no wonder she snapped.

Archived