Libby and Dan

Guest russianliliakopylova

In the promo for next weeks neighbours : 23rd June

It shows Dan getting ready to leave and Libby going after him - what i want to know is do you think Libby and Dan will get together and get married and have a child or children together?

Also where has Sam gone? Last time i saw her she was in hospital.

I really want Dan and Libby to get together.Lol

Well Sam only had a 5 month contract wich expires in august,so I think she does leave in august.I don't know how.

As far as I know Dan is not supose to be leaving yet.

So my guess is that he stays but Im not sure if he gets with libby or not.

I think it's a bit soon to be thinking about marriage and kids - he's still married to Sam. I personally hope that Sam gets offered a chance to renew her contract and stick around - she's awesome. I don't really care what Dan and Libby do. I don't like Libby, and if Dan is stupid enough to go with her, then I guess he deserves her. Which is not to say that I would find Dan stupid for leaving Sam - she has put him through a lot, whether it's her fault her not. I could understand him giving up and getting out for his own sanity. But if it's just to get with Libby... eh. I don't think I'll be able to respect that.

What happened to Libby and Ty anyway? I thought they were together, but the way Rachel has been hanging off him lately, I guess they're not.

^ She did...I liked them though, they were a bit of fun.

I liked Libby and Dan before Sam came into it, but Simone Buchanon was amazing. I love Sam and wish she hadn't left. Sam/Dan have so much more chemistry than Libby/Dan. But either way, I agree Jem - Sam rocks all on her own. If Simon's contract expires in August, maybe it's not the last we've seen of her...

I think it's a bit soon to be thinking about marriage and kids - he's still married to Sam. I personally hope that Sam gets offered a chance to renew her contract and stick around - she's awesome. I don't really care what Dan and Libby do. I don't like Libby, and if Dan is stupid enough to go with her, then I guess he deserves her. Which is not to say that I would find Dan stupid for leaving Sam - she has put him through a lot, whether it's her fault her not. I could understand him giving up and getting out for his own sanity. But if it's just to get with Libby... eh. I don't think I'll be able to respect that.

What happened to Libby and Ty anyway? I thought they were together, but the way Rachel has been hanging off him lately, I guess they're not.

OMG. Finally someone who agrees! All day long whenever neighbours is brought up I hear 'Dan and Libby this' 'Dan and Libby that' Shut up! (BTW I also think it's ironic to be agreeing with you on another issue of 'sam' :P) I hated the scene where they ran to each other, took one of my favourite Lior songs and ruined it. Just like they ruined the other one wih Susan and Karl's engagement. GUH. Even when Sam was doing the selfless thing at the end Libby couldn't regain any ounce of respect from me, and all she had to do was acknowledge it. Whinging about how he'll never be able to move on, I'm sure she'll have to try extra hard to make sure he does then now. Poor Libby; let's throw her a bloody pity party. :rolleyes:

I like the name Samantha - it's always been on a very short list of girls names that I'd consider naming an accident child. Samantha Holden ruined it for me. This Sam has brought it back. Just another reason she is awesome.

I have never hated Libby more. This isn't Dan's fault - he did the right thing, and so did Sam by cutting him loose, but Libby's just a filthy vulture waiting to pray on the scraps of a broken marriage. Not that she actually waited - she was the one breaking them up. Then she has the nerve to attack Rachel over Angus... pff. I don't even like Rachel, but Libby is such a cow that I was willing to put that aside. I wonder how long it will be before Libby decides that Dan isn't good enough for her either and treats him like dirt until he checks out of the relationship and she blames him for it?

^^ Probably won't be long before she moans on about Dan not been up to the same standard as her precious Drew. Her and Dan went on, what, one date and all she's been doing for the past few months is bitching and moaning that she's 'lost' him to his wife. And I don't buy the friend crap either. She was hanging around, waiting for Sam to make the mistakes she did, so she could swoop in and save Dan. She was always in his face. Blah, get rid of her I say.

OMG. Finally someone who agrees! All day long whenever neighbours is brought up I hear 'Dan and Libby this' 'Dan and Libby that' Shut up! (BTW I also think it's ironic to be agreeing with you on another issue of 'sam' :P) I hated the scene where they ran to each other, took one of my favourite Lior songs and ruined it. Just like they ruined the other one wih Susan and Karl's engagement. GUH. Even when Sam was doing the selfless thing at the end Libby couldn't regain any ounce of respect from me, and all she had to do was acknowledge it. Whinging about how he'll never be able to move on, I'm sure she'll have to try extra hard to make sure he does then now. Poor Libby; let's throw her a bloody pity party. :rolleyes:

I hated that scene! And the song has totally been ruined for me too. It was the same song they played on H&A, the night J&M reunited (the part where they were doing the dirty deed in the bed), so I used to think of them when I hear it. Now all I think about is bloody Libby!

Btw, does anyone know where I can download that song? It's not on his myspace page. :unsure:

I wasn't listening to the Lior song during the actual scene, but I was enjoying the Snow Patrol song, "You Could Be Happy," they were playing on the promo for it. It hasn't ruined the song for me - I've decided to associate it with Sam and Dan rather than Dan and Libby :P

Archived