Small World (by Red Ranger 1) - comments

Skykat

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Cassie?”She looked up at her name and found Pippa standing in front of her.There was another girl with her;Cassie vaguely remembered that her name was Mekhala and she and Pippa had been playing together earlier.Pippa held something out to her.“We made you this because you’re sad.”

It was a small selection of wild flowers twisted together into a necklace, like a daisy chain.It had clearly been made with a child in mind and was much too small to fit over Cassie’s head.It wasn’t really all that much to look at.But when Cassie looked at it, she didn’t see any of that.She saw that two little girls, including one who didn’t even know her, had spent time and effort making it purely because they thought she mattered enough that they wanted to cheer her up.

She took the chain from Pippa’s hand and placed it around her wrist like a bracelet.“Thank you.”Then she grabbed hold of Pippa and Mekhala and drew them both into a tight hug.“Thank you so much.”

I loved that part. :D Great story. :)

That was really sweet, lots of awww moments :D and I LOVED when Kasem came into the classroom and Sally realised who he was. Great that Cassie and Scott reached an understanding (and maybe more in the future :wub: ) That part about the ocean relating to both Miles and Sally was very moving. Lovely story, I enjoyed reading. :D