Changing your username?

Guest Romeo&Indi Forever

I was wondering if were allowed to change our username?

I'm getting tired of ric_mattie.

I changed my username a few times on my old account (Princess of Roxy at the present)

I had many other usernames before it.

I just can't remember if were allowed to.

Please help :)

What Ryan means is that you can change your username by all means but we do tend to put a stop to it if you change your username too often because it makes it difficult for people to keep track of who is who. If you PM me what you'd like your username to be I'll change it for you.

• 4 years later...

I'm sure you recall our conversation at the time where I explained that it would have to be your absolute final change. You actually have already had one extra than we normally allow, as we now limit members to 2 username changes.

We do suggest for people to be absolutely sure when changing their username and to choose wisely - ones that reflect current character interests are always going to be tricky if you later tire of them. :wink:

I'm sure you recall our conversation at the time where I explained that it would have to be your absolute final change. You actually have already had one extra than we normally allow, as we now limit members to 2 username changes.

We do suggest for people to be absolutely sure when changing their username and to choose wisely - ones that reflect current character interests are always going to be tricky if you later tire of them. :wink:

Hey Dan! *waves* Of course I do remember recalling our conversation. And thanks for explaining it to me again. :) Well I will have to accept I am happy with my fourth username, lol. Thanks again. :)

When I first joined my username was ric_mattie then it was changed to Aden_belle as they we're my fave couple in late 2007/early 2008 until they both left the show in 2010 now my fave couple is Romeo&Indi and I'm happy with Romeo&Indi Forever :P

Archived